Midwest

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
For anybody in or near the Midwest, The news is saying we are in a Winter Weather Advisory. Don't know if it will amount to much just wanted to give a heads up, So if you are out and about beware of the roads and PLEASE BE SAFE! H*** of a way to start a Monday!
thumb_up.gif

For anybody in or near the Midwest, The news is saying we are in a Winter Weather Advisory. Don't know if it will amount to much just wanted to give a heads up, So if you are out and about beware of the roads and PLEASE BE SAFE! H*** of a way to start a Monday!
thumb_up.gif
corner2.png
I'm in denial. So much for global warming
whistling.gif

thumb_up.gif
corner2.png
I'm in denial.  So much for global warming
whistling.gif
You do realize that Gore invented the internet and he is always watching so I wouldnt say that to loud..
shutup.gif
whistling.gif

whistling.gif

I've heard 7in of snow then 8 then 4-5.Don't know what to beleive.Last time they said 6-8 in we only got 1.I hope it repeats that way.

We're getting hammered by another thunder, sleet, freezing rain storm now. Big time lightning & thunder, precip. coming down hard. Went to work this morning, wasn't bad at 5:45, 6:30 they shut the shop down and sent us all home. In that 45 minutes collected 1/4" of ice on my truck and an inch of icy mess on the roads, some salted, some not.
Home now, so as long as the power doesn't go off I'm fine. I hate winter for the most part.
cursin.gif

i guess it is headed this way then...is there any way you guys could shut the door and keep it over there? i would appreciate it very much
laugh.gif

We are having unseasonable weather here was well, it will be in the 80's today that makes three day in a row!

Yesterday the wind chill in PA was -22 and I was out skiing in it. Time to break out the duct tape.

And that's not how global warming works.

We're getting hammered by another thunder, sleet, freezing rain storm now. Big time lightning & thunder, precip. coming down hard. Went to work this morning, wasn't bad at 5:45, 6:30 they shut the shop down and sent us all home. In that 45 minutes collected 1/4" of ice on my truck and an inch of icy mess on the roads, some salted, some not.
Home now, so as long as the power doesn't go off I'm fine. I hate winter for the most part.
cursin.gif
My company's home office is in Republic. They told everyone to stay home except for absolutely critical employees.

I'll be in Southern Florida by the end of the week, So Semi, enjoy it without me.... I am outta here......

Well great! It looks like we have another round coming in later tonight. Inch of sleet and another 1/4" of ice on top of the mess already here.
sad.gif

I guess I should start keeping up with the snow blowing... I skipped doing it after the last storm hoping it would just melt away. It didn't. Now I have a perfect thick thick sheet of ice covering the entire driveway, and its currently being covered with more snow. Im gonna learn my lesson the hard way when my wife slides into the family room instead of stopping in the garage
sad.gif

Back