Mid West MnG Attendance sheet

I guess Im out. Im going to be busy that weekend, Im still trying to work it out, but I dont think its going to happen, Sorry, I really wanted to go:banghead:
Hey bro, there is nothing more important than your Busa family.:whistle::poke:

Trish are you guys sure you are up for this still? And yes I am asking you because I don't trust Dennis to answer truthfully.......

+1 i was just coming here to ask the same thing...you still don't even know for sure when you are going to get home and we totally understand that the next while is going to be a time of adjustment and change for the two of you

All. This is still on and its still centered at the BusaWhipped's place. We are going to have a great time.

Yes, I am sure!!! Don't make me have to come up there Lurch and drag you down here by your ear, mister! LOL!! And even if Dennis and I were not back, I would just let Semi have access to the house and yall can still party. :)

Well, Lurch canceled last night. He's got some financial things he has to deal with, and I've contacted Hayabusa4Life to see if he wants to ride down. So for now, you can remove Kevin, and remove my truck and trailer since I will ride down now if I go. I'll keep you posted.

-Steve

Well, Lurch canceled last night. He's got some financial things he has to deal with, and I've contacted Hayabusa4Life to see if he wants to ride down. So for now, you can remove Kevin, and remove my truck and trailer since I will ride down now if I go. I'll keep you posted.

-Steve

Lurch is not allowed to cancel.

well guess im not gonna make it till friday. my wife is having her sonogram to find out what we are having. so i cant miss that and she will not reschedule. soooo i either leave thurs eve and stay in eldorado springs mo to knock out 200 miles thurs and arrive early afternoon. or i leave at like 5:00am friday and arrive around 5:00pm. either way it will be friday. or i could take freeways and arrive thurs evening around 11:00 pm. thurs....hrm

decisions decisions

co-worker (yes, i do have a job :laugh:) decided to get drunk and flip a 4 wheeler down a 22 foot levee embankment so i'm working an extra shift Wed. evening...i'll be off by midnight and ready to have a great time this weekend! looking forward to seeing everyone :beerchug:

Back