Mid Atlantic Riders

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Dynasty Motorcycle Club in Richmond, VA in association with Ultimate Cycle presents its...

First Annual Bikini Bike Wash and Bike Show
             May 22nd, 2004 @
             Ultimate Cycle
         8321 Midlothian Turnpike
             Richmond, VA.

10:00a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
         Custom Long Arm Class
         Custom Short Arm Class
               Cruiser Class

1st, 2nd and 3rd prize trophies and gift certificates for each class!

All are welcome.  We will have plenty of bikes, food and fun.  Free prize give away every hour on the hour.  Come one , come all!!

Put it on your calendar. If you think your bike is a winner.  Enter it into the show.  Any questions before hand or for further info.  Send an email to Dynasty_MC@hotmail.com.
Hey BusaBro: How would a Busa fit into the competition at this show?
biggrin.gif

THe busa can fit into either long arm or short arm class. Here we have to distinguish between the people who ride with stock length swing arms and extended swingarms. THe sport bike class are those classes.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna give it a shot to try and make it down there.

That looks like a pretty good gathering...first I've heard of Kings Dominion hosting something like that...I haven't been there in years...

Hey UUBusa, you might not be aware of this but I'd recommend NOT going to that link posted above. It downloads a .js file and then attempts to make a hidden connection to an mIRC server for email type communication. This seems very "virus" like to me. If you have gone to that page, you might want to check your virus definitions and scan your system just to make sure you didnt pick up something
sad.gif

hey #cruncherbusa, I'm trying to figure out a good route and weekend we can all get together for.... I am busy for the 4th weekend, however there's a bikefest in fayetteville that weekend. I've got a couple of good ride routes, just depends on what kinda riding/distance folks wanna do. How far would you be able to ride to meet up with a group?

Back