Mid Atlantic Riders

busabrother

Registered
Dynasty Motorcycle Club in Richmond, VA in association with Ultimate Cycle presents its...

First Annual Bikini Bike Wash and Bike Show
             May 22nd, 2004 @
             Ultimate Cycle
         8321 Midlothian Turnpike
             Richmond, VA.

10:00a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
         Custom Long Arm Class
         Custom Short Arm Class
               Cruiser Class

1st, 2nd and 3rd prize trophies and gift certificates for each class!

All are welcome.  We will have plenty of bikes, food and fun.  Free prize give away every hour on the hour.  Come one , come all!!

Put it on your calendar. If you think your bike is a winner.  Enter it into the show.  Any questions before hand or for further info.  Send an email to Dynasty_MC@hotmail.com.

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076940495 -->

bump.gif

Sounds great BusaBro. I'll try and make it. Don't forget to check out our VA Riders thread. Thanks!

Postal.

wink.gif

BusaBro...if I show up, how about all of the guys take turns washing my Busa for me? I don't know about letting another woman rub on my Busa!!!
tounge.gif

Actually, I'm marking it on my calendar and see if the hubby wants to take a ride to Richmond...I'm always heading to Midlothian anyway, so I shouldn't have trouble finding the place...

Hey if we don't have any willing guys. I will take off my shirt and wash the ladies bikes. Now i am overweight, but it's the thought that counts right??!!
laugh.gif

hmm...might have to make the trip up there for this one... I'm originally from the west end of Richmond and Raleigh isnt too far for a trip up.

I'm marking it as I type. I'll make it a point to be there. Even if i have to work, I'll ride the Busa and I'll be able to make it there and back to work during lunch
super.gif
. Shoot we could all lend a hand in the washing of VaBusa's bike....lol.

Way to go Big E! Busa looks fantastic! Look forward to riding with everyone this summer.

Postal.

cool.gif

Update to bike wash and Bike Show...

The Official Post Bikini Wash and Bike Show will be at Buffalo WIld WIngs from 4 pm until we close that joint down!!

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
1501 East Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23219

Update to bike wash and Bike Show...

The Official Post Bikini Wash and Bike Show will be at Buffalo WIld WIngs from 4 pm until we close that joint down!!

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
1501 East Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Cool...bring your sponge busabro! Chicks aren't touching my Busa!
tounge.gif

Love your new avatar, BTW...very funny!

Hey everyone, don't forget our Lynchburg gathering on April 17th. See the "Virginia Riders" thread.

Postal.

biggrin.gif

Back