Microsoft Surface

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Very Cool !
cool.gif

Link To Surface

I saw something on tv about a motorhome that the table was a "Surface" device... was pretty cool.... (Matrix anyone?)
beerchug.gif

I saw this on Discovery channel about the electronics expo. That thing is awsome, but costs like $50,000.00
sad.gif

If this is as cool as it looks, and if it works - flawlessly - at the right price point, it will give the Mac world a run for it's money in the user interface arena.

Very interesting to see how this rolls out

I think it is cool, but maybe I am missing something... or I am just really lazy.

I mean, I can use a mouse on a computer and only move my wrist a maximum of three inches to do all that stuff that I would need two hands to do on the MS Surface. I just don't get the benefit of it, other than being a cool gadget.

I'm all over that, right after sp2 or sp3
laugh.gif

It looks awesome, but with kids, I'm immediately thinking "does it still work with scratches all over it?"
winkold.gif

anybody in San Diego played with it yet? Open to the public as of yesterday.

I thought the really trick thing about it was being able to place a phone or camera on top of it and it automatically pulls out the pics and info into the table for viewing.That is just AWESOME.
beerchug.gif

I'm all over that, right after sp2 or sp3  
laugh.gif

It looks awesome, but with kids, I'm immediately thinking "does it still work with scratches all over it?"  
winkold.gif
Hit it on the head. Old Gates will have it right in 2 or 3 revisions. In the meantime we will have to fight for every bit of functionality.

And that there folks is the diff between MCSFT and Apple... even though I've never owned an Apple anything.Microsoft gives me gas.
fart.gif
(allways wanted to use that emoticon)!

For $50,000,......LOL......and it's a coffee table!
Is it water proof, or should I say coffee proof?
Either way you can bet that as soon as they sell a whole S*** load of them, they will be obsolete before you get them home and plugged in.
Then you will start to have to get 10 updates every day to keep it running.,,LOL
guns.gif

I thought  the really trick thing about it was being able to place a phone or camera on top of it and it automatically pulls out the pics and info into the table for viewing.That is just AWESOME.
beerchug.gif
unless you dont want you pics out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i can see it now some nice privat pics of your wife acidintly all over the table
rofl.gif

laugh.gif

Back