Micron UK Exhaust

In10SS

Donating Member
Registered
I sent an email to the US Micron distributor, Annitori Distributing, requesting any information on if/when a full exhaust could be available for the busa, and this is the response I received:

"We are a distributor of many products, Micron is one of the brands we have represented for many years (along with Hyperpro Suspension, Zard Exhausts, CRD Off Road, Puig Windscreens, EvoTech frame sliders, Motad Exhausts, etc.), but given the direction the one company Micron UK was taking we have been ending our relationship with them during the past 2 years.

It seems we were correct in doing so...

Micron does not, and will not be offering an exhaust for this machine as Micron UK manufacturing has ceased operations and no longer exists; the Micron company is bankrupt and out of business.

Very bad news for a long standing brand but not completely unexpected; sad none the less"
I haven't been able to find anything that verifies this, but I googled it and found a couple of other bike forum posts quoting the same email form. Bummer if true. Micron exhausts are one of my favorites and I've owned several.

WHAT?!?

They made some pretty slick exhaust systems. I hope that's not the case.

Thanks for passing that info along.

Back