Michigan Armed Protesters

Tom...Fallen...me Bruva's perhaps time to let this one go?
Kinda reads like a no-win for anybody.It's getting a little off topic,with too much personal comming into it. I was personally attacked a while back as a fellow member said some shi7 that was just nasty.
I know this thread is all about freedoms and such...but come on,don't spend those freedoms on a personal fire fight.
Before this gets nasty...and before I have to pull out my expired credentials...
Rubb.

That banner was made for me by one of the brothers. It was attached to the bottom of all my posts when I was a moderator. Was not my idea but the folks found it funny.I used to have my own spray booth and chose this color for my 2000 Busa. Even thou it was advertised as "Patriot Blue" it was labeled Smurf Blue. In an' attempt to ease the tension in an' Org thread, I actually shaved the back of my head and had the wife do the dye thing.
Now you two fugs get back to lovin' or I swear to God I'll shave something else and post that.

Last edited:
There HAS to be some reason you aren't sleeping...glad we are here (at some point) to keep you amused and awake...
Here and there over the years I rarely "slept" in the true sense of the word.
It was more of a self-induced coma brought on by the huge ingestion of drugs and alcohol.My best friend Chris,one of the only people in my life with enuff balls to say what he was really thinking used to tell me that I was "Living like a Rock Star" and that eventually I would "burn out" maybe even permanently.
Well I still enjoy the over indulgence in Rock Star type beverages.
These one's carry their own health risks too, if not enjoyed in a responsible manner. One of the Org members wives had high blood pressure due to over use of energy drinks.She put down the can and in a month her BP had returned to a normal/safe level.Girl at my local liquor store warned me that men of my "advanced years" were having heart attacks drinkin' 'em.
Me and a buddy were really hitting them hard at our local watering hole. [too covenient,step out my door,a bar to the left and to the right,a hundred yards in either direction] We always drank our usual pours,me whiskey,him beer. But when the monotony of that crept in we would indulge in high dollar drinks.If he was buying it was Yeager Bomb's.
If I was buyin' it was Irish Car Bomb's. O what fun.
For now I'm still drinking Rock Star...just not living like a Rock Star.
Rubb.

Doh! "Wet brain" forgot the pics,everyone likes pics.
The recipe's:
Jeager Bomb. Yuk. Some of that German cold medicine tasting type shid Jeagermiester mixed with equal parts..dare I say it,our friend and member RedBull.
Irish car bomb...Take half a glass of Guiness a 2 ounce shot glass filled with equal parts Irish Cream and Irish whiskey then drop the shot glass into the Mother's Milk and down the hatch.

Rubb two sticks together.

People who think like me? Wow. So tell me Arch. What have people that think like me taken from you? What have people that think like me ever done to you? Speaking from people that think like me. Perhaps you are perpetuating a problem that doesn't exist. I get that you might have been subjected to some racism in your life. If you feel you want to label me as a racist, be my guest. At the end of the day you can call me anything you like. My father never told me anything negative towards any race. And he wasn't nearly as educated as your father was.
So you attack my Father, who is a great man and person who served his country for 20 years (including Nam) and another 15 years for the state of VA. He prepared his children for the real world to the best of his ability, and my sister is a member of the Michigan Bar as well as a Pulitzer Prize nominated writer and I am an Architect. Whether or not you approve of his methods (of which you know little), they produced people who seem pretty capable of handling the obstacles they face in life. To be honest, if you hadn't have attacked my father I wouldn't have even responded to you. And for the record I do stand by what I have said relative to you in my posts.

But I think Rubb is right (I know, that sounds so weird), this is not going to go anywhere. So peace brother. I can completely disagree with you and I would still shake your hand and say let's figure out what we can agree on.

So you attack my Father, who is a great man and person who served his country for 20 years (including Nam) and another 15 years for the state of VA. He prepared his children for the real world to the best of his ability, and my sister is a member of the Michigan Bar as well as a Pulitzer Prize nominated writer and I am an Architect. Whether or not you approve of his methods (of which you know little), they produced people who seem pretty capable of handling the obstacles they face in life. To be honest, if you hadn't have attacked my father I wouldn't have even responded to you. And for the record I do stand by what I have said relative to you in my posts.

But I think Rubb is right (I know, that sounds so weird), this is not going to go anywhere. So peace brother. I can completely disagree with you and I would still shake your hand and say let's figure out what we can agree on.
If you insist on hurting MY feelings(click the expand button) then you are going to force me to act like the big baby I am.
Rubb'd The Wrong Way.

WAHOOOO my guy,the voice of reason. Prime Minister Justin...gets busy in the wave of recent events.
Atta boy Justin....Just in Time.
Oh...feel free to flame my country's leader...means fug all to me.I won't get pissy or throw a tantrum or take things to a personal level.
FORWARD THINKING THAT HURTS NOBODY
I like the way he does business. "Effective next year?" ahhh no. "Effective in 2025...nope." EFFECTIVE IMEDIATELY.
Rights gone (whaaa,whatever) ... Less NEEDLESS DEATHS.
"Starting today, nobody will no longer be allowed to sell, transport, import or use these sorts of weapons in this country."
Now that ladies and gentlemen is how you run a country. :thumbsup:
It's funny,I don't feel like MY RIGHTS have been harshly stripped away.
I feel....ahhh....safer all of a sudden.
Trudeau Rocks.:super:

Last edited:
WAHOOOO my guy,the voice of reason. Prime Minister Justin...gets busy in the wave of recent events.
Atta boy Justin....Just in Time.
Oh...feel free to flame my country's leader...means fug all to me.I won't get pissy or throw a tantrum or take things to a personal level.
FORWARD THINKING THAT HURTS NOBODY
I like the way he does business. "Effective next year?" ahhh no. "Effective in 2025...nope." EFFECTIVE IMEDIATELY.
Rights gone (whaaa,whatever) ... Less NEEDLESS DEATHS.
"Starting today, nobody will no longer be allowed to sell, transport, import or use these sorts of weapons in this country."
Now that ladies and gentlemen is how you run a country. :thumbsup:
It's funny,I don't feel like MY RIGHTS have been harshly stripped away.
I feel....ahhh....safer all of a sudden.
Trudeau Rocks.:super:

-To add to this, many weapons on that list are non-restricted so the government doesn't have a clue who has them or where they are...

I say good luck in getting them out of circulation....lawful gun owners have been so neutered over the years, owning any of these weapons isn't even fun anyway. Bad guys will always be able to get their hands on guns...

I know I didn't vote for the current government who has a history of running the country into the ground and stripping away the rights of it's citizens in a heart beat....

Here and there over the years I rarely "slept" in the true sense of the word.
It was more of a self-induced coma brought on by the huge ingestion of drugs and alcohol.My best friend Chris,one of the only people in my life with enuff balls to say what he was really thinking used to tell me that I was "Living like a Rock Star" and that eventually I would "burn out" maybe even permanently.
Well I still enjoy the over indulgence in Rock Star type beverages.
These one's carry their own health risks too, if not enjoyed in a responsible manner. One of the Org members wives had high blood pressure due to over use of energy drinks.She put down the can and in a month her BP had returned to a normal/safe level.Girl at my local liquor store warned me that men of my "advanced years" were having heart attacks drinkin' 'em.
Me and a buddy were really hitting them hard at our local watering hole. [too covenient,step out my door,a bar to the left and to the right,a hundred yards in either direction] We always drank our usual pours,me whiskey,him beer. But when the monotony of that crept in we would indulge in high dollar drinks.If he was buying it was Yeager Bomb's.
If I was buyin' it was Irish Car Bomb's. O what fun.
For now I'm still drinking Rock Star...just not living like a Rock Star.
Rubb.

View attachment 1618220

We had a soldier in the sand box who drank 4 RedBulls by 0700, he claimed he needed the extra energy...he was 24 yrs old and ended up getting medevac'd to the Role 3 hospital...I forget now what his BP was but the Dr said the BP cuff almost went off the scale...

The COMCAF Commander had to put out an order on how to consume energy drinks and the consequence of disobeying this order...

Common sense is not so common it seems.

Dude. I said your father taught you racism. He taught you to distrust an entire group of people based on their race. You can label it anything else you like. If a white man said that about black people, you are gonna call it what?

-To add to this, many weapons on that list are non-restricted so the government doesn't have a clue who has them or where they are...

I say good luck in getting them out of circulation....lawful gun owners have been so neutered over the years, owning any of these weapons isn't even fun anyway. Bad guys will always be able to get their hands on guns...

I know I didn't vote for the current government who has a history of running the country into the ground and stripping away the rights of it's citizens in a heart beat....
Well thank you very much Mr.Bill of Right's {inside joke}
You just smashed my dreams of better days ahead.
Yellow shares opinion=Rubb sulks in corner
Bastid....
Rubb.

Dude. I said your father taught you racism. He taught you to distrust an entire group of people based on their race. You can label it anything else you like. If a white man said that about black people, you are gonna call it what?
Hi. I have been around for almost 71 years now. I have worked with many different races of people. I do not see color or race, I see the person and every one has red blood [all but Mr Spock with green blood.

Enjoy your Friday!
I'll leave you with this: politicians' and judges' jobs are to make and interpret the law. Cops' jobs are to enforce it.

That is not correct either.... If that were so then every single time you were pulled over for speeding or a violation was committed you would be cited and the ability of a LEO to apply judgement would be taken away.

Before you start typing let me give you an example.

let's say you are a traffic cop and you see a car travelling 90 mph on the hwy. You stop the car and ask the driver who is in his early 20's where and why he is going. The driver says he is just out for a nice drive, you write a ticket because the law says you do as an enforcement office right?

What about the same hwy, the same place on the next day and you stop a car for doing 120 mph and you make the stop and the driver stop in the same place. The driver is in his mid 30's and tells you that his wife is 8 months pregnant and she has miscarried 3 previous times. You look in the car and see his wife surely in distress, the closest ambulance is 20 minutes away but the hospital is 10.

Do you write the driver a ticket or tell him to slow down?

No state that I know has a list of reasons that person can exceed the speed limit. So that judgement and interpretation falls on that officer.

cap

That is not correct either.... If that were so then every single time you were pulled over for speeding or a violation was committed you would be cited and the ability of a LEO to apply judgement would be taken away.

Before you start typing let me give you an example.

let's say you are a traffic cop and you see a car travelling 90 mph on the hwy. You stop the car and ask the driver who is in his early 20's where and why he is going. The driver says he is just out for a nice drive, you write a ticket because the law says you do as an enforcement office right?

What about the same hwy, the same place on the next day and you stop a car for doing 120 mph and you make the stop and the driver stop in the same place. The driver is in his mid 30's and tells you that his wife is 8 months pregnant and she has miscarried 3 previous times. You look in the car and see his wife surely in distress, the closest ambulance is 20 minutes away but the hospital is 10.

Do you write the driver a ticket or tell him to slow down?

No state that I know has a list of reasons that person can exceed the speed limit. So that judgement and interpretation falls on that officer.

cap
Legal authority (judgement) and practical application (discretion) are two different things. There is no question, none at all, that a person who is exceeding the speed limit is violating the law and should be written a ticket accordingly. From a legal perspective, (and that's significant because we're taking about the law) it is absolutely NOT the officer's place to decide whether or not to write it. The ticket should be issued, end of discussion. If the person thinks they have a valid reason for that violation, they go to court to seek remedy, and a judge (or jury if the accused wishes, such is their right) decides if their reason is valid. That's judgement in the sense I was using it. Ask any prosecutor, judge, leo supervisor, training officer etc if an officer has the legal authority to see a crime being committed and turn a blind eye, no matter how petty the crime. They don't.
Now, obviously that's not practical, so in many jurisdictions officers are given a certain amount of leeway to decide the validity of a reason for violating the law, and that's discretion. Some infractions are far less dangerous or harmful than others, and we want officers with the ability to distinguish between them on our streets. We don't want the type of cops who need to be micromanaged on the police force. At least, I don't. Allowing officers a certain amount of autonomy and discretion attracts the better candidate to the job, at least in theory. There has to be a limit though, and these are usually informally enforced. Unspoken rules or policies dictate what is permissible to let slide and what isn't. For example if a cop sees a car in a local bar parking lot at 10 pm, and around 1 am sees a guy in the same car pull out of parking lot, follows him a mile to his house, (for the sake of argument let's assume the guy isn't speeding or driving erratically, but he has a tail light out) and the cop doesn't pull him over, is that acceptable? It depends on a lot of things right? We want an officer to use discretion in keeping people safe. If he pulls this guy over, he's likely to have been drinking, may well be legally impaired, and shouldn't be behind the wheel. But, he's not posing a danger to himself or anyone. Do we want the cop to go talk to him about the potential for danger and leave it at that? Or write him the DUI knowing the disruption that's gonna cause the guy? Give him a break or not? We want officers to apply discretion to make that decision.
An officer has no legal right to determine which laws should be enforced and which shouldn't. If in the scenario I mentioned above, if the officer doesn't arrest the driver and in half an hour the guy gets back in his car crashes and kills someone, the officer is going to have to explain their actions. The system relies on their discretion, and that's a good thing, but if they apply it and get it wrong, best case scenario they're gonna get fired, worst case they're gonna get prosecuted.
Law enforcement is a complicated profession, and oftentimes officers are faced with split second decisions that can have incredibly far-reaching consequences. That's why we need well educated, well trained, intelligent and compassionate people in law enforcement, and we need to support them. You may think that I have an anti-law enforcement stance, I don't. I have an anti-$hitty law enforcement stance. The bad ones make all the good ones look bad. Just like any other group.

Legal authority (judgement) and practical application (discretion) are two different things. There is no question, none at all, that a person who is exceeding the speed limit is violating the law and should be written a ticket accordingly. From a legal perspective, (and that's significant because we're taking about the law) it is absolutely NOT the officer's place to decide whether or not to write it. The ticket should be issued, end of discussion. If the person thinks they have a valid reason for that violation, they go to court to seek remedy, and a judge (or jury if the accused wishes, such is their right) decides if their reason is valid. That's judgement in the sense I was using it. Ask any prosecutor, judge, leo supervisor, training officer etc if an officer has the legal authority to see a crime being committed and turn a blind eye, no matter how petty the crime. They don't.
Now, obviously that's not practical, so in many jurisdictions officers are given a certain amount of leeway to decide the validity of a reason for violating the law, and that's discretion. Some infractions are far less dangerous or harmful than others, and we want officers with the ability to distinguish between them on our streets. We don't want the type of cops who need to be micromanaged on the police force. At least, I don't. Allowing officers a certain amount of autonomy and discretion attracts the better candidate to the job, at least in theory. There has to be a limit though, and these are usually informally enforced. Unspoken rules or policies dictate what is permissible to let slide and what isn't. For example if a cop sees a car in a local bar parking lot at 10 pm, and around 1 am sees a guy in the same car pull out of parking lot, follows him a mile to his house, (for the sake of argument let's assume the guy isn't speeding or driving erratically, but he has a tail light out) and the cop doesn't pull him over, is that acceptable? It depends on a lot of things right? We want an officer to use discretion in keeping people safe. If he pulls this guy over, he's likely to have been drinking, may well be legally impaired, and shouldn't be behind the wheel. But, he's not posing a danger to himself or anyone. Do we want the cop to go talk to him about the potential for danger and leave it at that? Or write him the DUI knowing the disruption that's gonna cause the guy? Give him a break or not? We want officers to apply discretion to make that decision.
An officer has no legal right to determine which laws should be enforced and which shouldn't. If in the scenario I mentioned above, if the officer doesn't arrest the driver and in half an hour the guy gets back in his car crashes and kills someone, the officer is going to have to explain their actions. The system relies on their discretion, and that's a good thing, but if they apply it and get it wrong, best case scenario they're gonna get fired, worst case they're gonna get prosecuted.
Law enforcement is a complicated profession, and oftentimes officers are faced with split second decisions that can have incredibly far-reaching consequences. That's why we need well educated, well trained, intelligent and compassionate people in law enforcement, and we need to support them. You may think that I have an anti-law enforcement stance, I don't. I have an anti-$hitty law enforcement stance. The bad ones make all the good ones look bad. Just like any other group.
Rubb is sometimes over joyed they have a little lee-way.I would be out thousands of dollars in legal fee's,tickets,court cost's,lawyers,impound fee's,lost wages,etc. Its a huge drain on Gubb'ment resources and the economy.
When a cop comes up on a homeless person drinking in a park is it in the best of all concenred to start legal proceeding,get a conviction,pay for jail,court,transportation,etc etc. OK,judge gets a guity verdict,now what?How much is it going to cost ME in tax dollars to see this to fruition.
Guy will NEVER pay his fine.He has all of his funds allacatted for his day to day budget. Booze and/or drugs. There is nothing of greater need in his life. He will walk out of jail and into the nearest pub or liquor store.
Cop just saved ME a lot of tax dollars.Cop is on the front lines,not his first rodeo,he has a firm grasp of reality. Will this convict suddenly choose re-hibilitation? If he does,who will pay for it? Mr Rubb again?
I was once pulled over for speeding,on the back wheel no-lees thru an' intersection. DOH! Should have had the bike imounded,night in jail,court in the morning. Charges would have been reckless driving,no insurance,no valid plate,yada yada ya. Cop gave me a stern warning (2 min.) then we chatted about bikes for 30-40 minutes.He was admiring my Yamaha RDLC. Later ...OFF :D I went. I never pulled another wheelie....that day.:laugh:
Cops are not generally stoopid. They dont want to waste time and resources on convictions of those who will most likely re-offend.Like me.
I'm not public enemy # 1 It's good that there is someone on the front lines who can make choices. Mr.Brown says write the ticket,its the law. OK,time spent on the ticket,time in court,then time spent tracking down said offender when they don't pay. Thennn:laugh: Rinse & Repeat Offend.

Cop is doing paper work.Court appearances.Preparing warrants.Executing warrants. He this part of the world with a limited budget for such minimalistic crime his "beat" is not covered. Home get broken into?...nobody shows up.No investigation,no looking for prints..No NCIS.

There best advice..call your insurance company and quote this file #.
Resources are stretched to the breaking point,let's call it reality.
Friend of mine recently got verbally assaulted,pushed around a bit then SPIT ON. Punk screems at her you now have Covid. (BIG no no right)She calls cops.no show. Dispatcher says they are too busy with domestic violence calls...in other words we'll call you,don't call us. She does get a call back from police. "Are there any witnesses or video?" She's not sure. Is this not their job? You know...INVESTIGATE crime. Maybe if there were more cops doing this kind of thing instead of sitting on the highway looking for seatbelt infractions,cell phone users, and me.
Just spit ballin' which if fine as long as you don't spit ball an anybody.

Have a good 1...Rubb.

Last edited:
Rubb is sometimes over joyed they have a little lee-way.I would be out thousands of dollars in legal fee's,tickets,court cost's,lawyers,impound fee's,lost wages,etc. Its a huge drain on Gubb'ment resources and the economy.
When a cop comes up on a homeless person drinking in a park is it in the best of all concenred to start legal proceeding,get a conviction,pay for jail,court,transportation,etc etc. OK,judge gets a guity verdict,now what?How much is it going to cost ME in tax dollars to see this to fruition.
Guy will NEVER pay his fine.He has all of his funds allacatted for his day to day budget. Booze and/or drugs. There is nothing of greater need in his life. He will walk out of jail and into the nearest pub or liquor store.
Cop just saved ME a lot of tax dollars.Cop is on the front lines,not his first rodeo,he has a firm grasp of reality. Will this convict suddenly choose re-hibilitation? If he does,who will pay for it? Mr Rubb again?
I was once pulled over for speeding,on the back wheel no-lees thru an' intersection. DOH! Should have had the bike imounded,night in jail,court in the morning. Charges would have been reckless driving,no insurance,no valid plate,yada yada ya. Cop gave me a stern warning (2 min.) then we chatted about bikes for 30-40 minutes.He was admiring my Yamaha RDLC. Later ...OFF :D I went. I never pulled another wheelie....that day.:laugh:
Cops are not generally stoopid. They dont want to waste time and resources on convictions of those who will most likely re-offend.Like me.
I'm not public enemy # 1 It's good that there is someone on the front lines who can make choices. Mr.Brown says write the ticket,its the law. OK,time spent on the ticket,time in court,then time spent tracking down said offender when they don't pay. Thennn:laugh: Rinse & Repeat Offend.View attachment 1618276
Cop is doing paper work.Court appearances.Preparing warrants.Executing warrants. He this part of the world with a limited budget for such minimalistic crime his "beat" is not covered. Home get broken into?...nobody shows up.No investigation,no looking for prints..No NCIS.View attachment 1618276
There best advice..call your insurance company and quote this file #.
Resources are stretched to the breaking point,let's call it reality.
Friend of mine recently got verbally assaulted,pushed around a bit then SPIT ON. Punk screems at her you now have Covid. (BIG no no right)She calls cops.no show. Dispatcher says they are too busy with domestic violence calls...in other words we'll call you,don't call us. She does get a call back from police. "Are there any witnesses or video?" She's not sure. Is this not their job? You know...INVESTIGATE crime. Maybe if there were more cops doing this kind of thing instead of sitting on the highway looking for seatbelt infractions,cell phone users, and me.
Just spit ballin' which if fine as long as you don't spit ball an anybody.View attachment 1618277

Have a good 1...Rubb.
Mr Brown does NOT say write the ticket, brotha Rubb should read the post in it's entirety...

Mr Brown does NOT say write the ticket, brotha Rubb should read the post in it's entirety...
Mr.Brown knows that that copy of Hooked-On-Phonics he so graciously sent me is althou very much appreciated it has yet to fully pay off.
Rubb do better next time.
Your's in shame, Rubber Side Down. See,spelling my name is easy now.

Back