Michelle, John, Charlie and the rest, Keep your head down and stay safe!!

Here is a couple of Pics from Jens sisters back yard, and the water is still rising!

398286_4967264862682_1441192903_n.jpg

487194_4967263222641_421297091_n.jpg

Thanks for the good wishes. We're OK so far in Philly, but the worst is supposed to be here this evening. A few hours ago, the local news (Fox 29) mentioned that a portion of the boardwalk in Atlantic City washed away into the ocean; apparently, from what they said, the wood you can see in the bottom of the photo is a portion of the boardwalk.

Screen Shot 2012-10-29 at 1.55.23 PM.png

Thanks!!! Omar and I just took a trip to area marinas and we ran in to quite a bit if flooding. We are still waiting for the worst of this storm...the main road to our house is closed. There's too much flooding down at the beach to drive there now :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Here's some from around the island here

Storm Photos: Send us your Hurricane Sandy pics | Suffolk Times

this is from Riverhead, I'm sure PDBusa is wrapped up in some of this since he's a LEO there

Storm Photos: Send us your Hurricane Sandy pics | Riverhead News Review

We have evacuated to the inlaws in NH hoping that the storm isnt as bad here but at least we have a generator here. I can tell you one thing, we are buying a generator as soon as they go back to normal prices. We were about to pull the trigger on one @ $930, they relisted them on ebay at $1300 !!!

Here's some from around the island here

Storm Photos: Send us your Hurricane Sandy pics | Suffolk Times

this is from Riverhead, I'm sure PDBusa is wrapped up in some of this since he's a LEO there

Storm Photos: Send us your Hurricane Sandy pics | Riverhead News Review

We have evacuated to the inlaws in NH hoping that the storm isnt as bad here but at least we have a generator here. I can tell you one thing, we are buying a generator as soon as they go back to normal prices. We were about to pull the trigger on one @ $930, they relisted them on ebay at $1300 !!!

I think Justin at Honda east can get you a good deal on one. :)

Jen has a new Lake around the house in VA, the dogs wont go out, LOL!

But she did git the power back on around 10:30 last night!

get-attachment (1).jpg

get-attachment (2).jpg

get-attachment.jpg

get-attachment (3).jpg

All and all, we made out ok,
Jens house did not get flooded, close at the highest point to where she could here the water hitting the floor joists, under her feet!

Up here in NH, a little water in the basement, and bunch of small branches down all around the yard!

Glad Jen's OK!! We never lost power; a first in the 20 years I've lived in my home :thumbsup:

we lost power most of the night last night but it was back on about 8am...

Sounds like you guys are alright for the most part. Glad to hear it!

Omar took lots of pics and some vids...I told him about this thread yesterday, but he hasn't posted anything up yet I see :whistle:

Back