michelin PP2ct's review, plus put new PR2's on.

sportcustoms71

Registered
just wanted to give a good review on the 2ct's. i got 6,200 miles out of this set. i'm a agressive driver, do a little knee dragging here and there, no burn outs, daily commuting etc......all around a great tire. i road the tires a little past the wear marks. i put the PR2's on this time, i've heard a lot of good news about them. i noticed the pr2's take a little linger to warm up and hopefully i will get a little longer life out of the tire, considering i've started commuting with the bike. i went on about a 200 mile trip this weekend up in the mountians and the PR2's held up great. it might just be me, but with the new tires the bike goe's down quicker in the turns. so i give the 2ct's am A+ overall, at least for my purpose. i know the pr2's are not a track tire, but they held up just fine with the little bit of knee dragging i did, just not as aggressive until i learn the tire:thumbsup:

You should get around 9000 out of the road2s. I was getting about 4 k on the rear and 6k out of the front pilot powers.
Posted via Mobile Device

I had similar experiences with mine as well. They do take a little longer to warm up but I just use that as an excuse to stay out longer. A buddy of mine has also used them on track days. He's not an aggressive rider but said they handled fairly well at the track. I've got the PR2 on my rear and still running a PP on the front.

Back