Michelin Pilot Sport HPX

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
It's time for new tires. Looks like I'm gonna go with the Michelin Pilot Sport HPX. Has anyone run these? Thoughts? Opinions? I do more straight line riding and two-up riding but I want to start hittin the corners a little harder when I'm siding solo. Overall, I'm lookin for a tire with a solid center and something that I can be confident in with learning to lean just a bit further around every corner.

Also, I got a nice price from a local shop but I'd prefer to give my business to a board sponsor if they can beat the shop's price.

As always, a big thanks goes out to those of the wonderful place that is...Hayabusa.org:bowdown:

I just bought a set no miles yet. they do have a thin casing compared to the stock slipstones which is good. Talk to markie43 he has run them. Hpxs 1st , perelli, Metszlers. Stay away from the dual compound BS.

I'm running them. A little early, but they have good grip right out of the box. Now let's see how they stand up to upper-triple-digits..... :oldcool:

PM charles@streetntrack.... :super:

I'm running them. A little early, but they have good grip right out of the box. Now let's see how they stand up to upper-triple-digits..... :oldcool:

PM charles@streetntrack.... :super:

Follow-up report.....smooth, quiet, and heat quickly......freeway speeds, stable and smooth, almost too smooth.......upper-triples....DEAD STABLE.....me likey !!!! :oldcool: Thank you Charles, a sweet tire in deed !!!! :super: Michelin ????.....who knew ????.....

Back