Michelin Pilot road 2s wore out!

Anyone run diablo stradas? I had them for my buell, and they were still going strong with 8k on them. Hopefully I get something close to 10k out them.

I currently own a set of Michelin PP and I do commute around 130 miles daily. I have been impressed with this set of tires since I have gotten around 7k miles out of them. I'm really considering getting the MPPR2. Thanks for the info guys and keep posting good reviews such as this one...:thumbsup:

I currently own a set of Michelin PP and I do commute around 130 miles daily. I have been impressed with this set of tires since I have gotten around 7k miles out of them. I'm really considering getting the MPPR2. Thanks for the info guys and keep posting good reviews such as this one...:thumbsup:

I just got a set of MPPR2'S on this weekend and Im just like you I do about 63 to 66 miles to work oneway the stockers gave me 6200 miles front and rear lets see what they do

man....I only get about 4000 out of my Q's.
Unfortunately they wear out in the center first.:whistle:

I found out that if I run Non Hayabusa specific tires on my'04, the fronts wear faster than the rears. Been running Stradas and now need both tires. Not sure what I will try next, as I do a lot of touring and I live about 25 miles from the gap. Front end load seems to be worse for wear on the non-spec tires, in my experience. I've never got more than 5k out of any rear tire and I'm not that agressive on aceleration, but can be in the twisties. The stradas I was replacing 2 fronts to 1 rear and if I ran 40 PSI or less. I usually run 40-42 PSI and it does fine. My suspension is set to the stock neutral settings, so I have not done much ther, yet.

Back