Michael Jackson

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
Not Guilty  
egitarre77.gif
Now I really hope that he can just get on with his life.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118740871 -->

Guilty only of extreme wierdness. You don't go to jail for that.

Can you imagine what kind of recption MJ would have gotten at the lockup if he had been convicted? Ouch!

Yet again shows me that if you have enough money you can do whatever you want. OJ did it, walked. Now this assclown walks. I'm disgusted.

I strongly agree with if he did it he should be in jail. But when you can prove yourself innocent good for you. The people accusing him just made to many mistakes in their case. If people really want to get him behind bars they better have an air tight case. The more failed attemps made will only make it that much harder for anyone to ever prove him guilty.

Awwww shiite!! Please let's not turn this one into another one of those war of words please. I'm definitely not going to profess guilt or innocence. I do agree that Michael is a weird a$$ dude, but sometimes the timing and consequences of your actions will give you all the trouble you want. FLAME ON!!!

I'm so fugging tired of people thinking that innocence or guilt has ANYTHING to do with whether or not you're convicted of a crime. Money is the only thing that matters. If that were me accused of the same crime, I'd be hating life in CDC right now. The facts are merely an interesting side note. Your representaion is all that matters, and the depth of your pocket book dictates the level of competence your counsel has.

he needs a nosejob.....
and a few good meals by the looks of him.

My 2 cents on this........ It was just as much about the prosection as it was Jackson. I'll bet the over zealous prosecutor had a lot to do with the juries decision. That guy came off as an assclown as well. A battle of two assclowns I guess. One won out over the other, end of story.

Deep down I really hope that he is trully innocent. However, that sleeping with kids shid ain't cool now and wasn't when it happened. I figure the man has had a weird life that has been translated into the shid he does. If he really didn't touch the kid as suggested then it is all good. If he did then he should swing form the tallest tree in California.

I really feel sorry for him for being weird. Look at Prince, he is weird, but no one questions the fact that he has hit more badazz women than a lil bit.

I hope Mike has his shid together and turns over a new leaf. He should turn neverland into an adult theme park, with women supplied by Hugh Heffner !!

I bet those idiots that testified are happy. If they would have found him guilty then they would have had to go back after all the witnesses that knew it was happening and fry there butts too...

I would hold anyone in the same light if they knew it was happening and did nothing to stop it. Especially with children.
mad.gif

Awwww shiite!! Please let's not turn this one into another one of those war of words please. I'm definitely not going to profess guilt or innocence. I do agree that Michael is a weird a$$ dude, but sometimes the timing and consequences of your actions will give you all the trouble you want. FLAME ON!!!
[/QUOTE]

idea.gif

really -- who the hell knows....?

ya he's a wierd fug head-- I could give a shid less though about the entire circus.

Back