Michael Jackson dead at 50

GixxFix

Registered
Not breathing when paramedics found him. Potential cardiac arrest. Stay tuned.

Quote:
The Los Angeles Times reports that Michael Jackson was rushed to UCLA Medical Center Thursday afternoon.

Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the newspaper that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and they had to perform CPR.

The pop star's immediate condition is not known, but TMZ.com is reporting that he may have had cardiac arrest.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

E! News reports online that Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, said, "I am in Las Vegas but, yes, people in Los Angeles called me and are with Michael and tell me he was taken to the hospital. His mother is on her way to the hospital now to check in on him. I am not sure what's wrong. I am waiting to hear back from them."

No matter what people say....HANDS DOWN THE BEST DANCER OF ALL TIME :bowdown:

To bad what he turned into.

wow thats 2 today.... who is going to make it three?

RIP MJ.... you had one strange life

No matter what people say....HANDS DOWN THE BEST DANCER OF ALL TIME :bowdown:

No kidding there. I saw him live at Disneyland many years ago. He was so good it was like a magic trick, I could barely believe my eyes. I hope the report is wrong, but if not, may he Rest in Peace.

My wife just told me he died... 2 today, possible war with NK, and CNN still wants to know if obama is still smoking...

RIP, Michael; you were unquestionably an amazing entertainer.

I'm sure a great deal about him will become known, post mortem.

Great entertainer, but yeah he was a whack job. Never had a normal life, been in the spotlight since he was 5.

Where does the circle end, and a new one begin?! I thought it was David Carradine, Ed McMahon, and Farah Fawcette. R.I.P. Michael Jackson.
lets say 7 days.. Carradine was 3 weeks ago already

enough Icons for now..

hes dead, hes dead, jam on it....

on a good note, though, nothing on his face will ever rot, since its all plastic.

If he really did molest those kids, I hope his first day in hell lasts 10,000 years, and that it's his shortest.

Back