Mexico threatens us with lawsuits

It could come to the point of an armed conflict on the Border to stop these criminals...
Or let the Guard loose to do the much needed job of protecting my Country's Borders...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12824041/from/RL.2/
it's going to get heated for sure. Please listen to the Far Left and Liberal side of this debate. You will then see the "true color" of these people.

Of course it will depend on which network one listens to. Bill O'Reily said last night he will call for a boycott of Mexico. He did this with France and it worked well.

Stay tuned!

hogger...

That's Funny Sh!t... I am not very political but damn, bring the lawsuits Mexico... Christ, most corrupt pathetic government on the planet going to sue the US? That's funny shid.

just pay attention. It makes for interesting conversation when informed.

This problem has been going on for more years than anyone will admit. Both Democratic/Republician issues. More so Democratic because of votes gained.

Remember, 86 billion a year is paid by US (taxes) in dealing with this problem. Medical, judical and related costs for law enforcement.

86 billion. Think about that for one minute. It costs 6 billion for a Nuclear power plant. That would come to 14 power plants in this country.

Yeah. Get them out of here!

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147971834 -->

Perhaps the US Military could use the Border as a Basic Training area for new Recruits...
With live ammo to stop the criminals who make it all the way across the Border fence/river to Sovereign US soil...

David

Sue, better get in line first
laugh.gif

Ok, so when is Mexico our problem?

I mean we have a RIGHT to protect our borders from illegal entry. if fricken Mexico is sooooo concerned about people dying from trying to get into the United States they should guard their side.

And telling the National Guard all they can do is report people and they cant detain people?

Fugg that.. I say we set up a line of troops and anyone coming across the border is free target practice.. Shoot every SOB that comes across the border illegally...

Fugg it.. sorry people.. times have changed.. we cannot afford to have uncontrolled borders and I don’t care who is trying to come across.. after about 10,000 people are shot from trying to get into this country maybe people will stop trying to come in illegally

Yeah… glad the illegal immigrants brought this issue to everyone’s attention. I never really paid much attention to it before…

But I sure am now… And I know of a shid load of other people that feel the same way.. a lot of people were kind of “what doesn’t affect me I will just overlookâ€

Well now it is affecting a lot of people and people can no longer just look the other way, and the majority of Americans are for securing our borders…

So yeah.. I think this whole thing is going to back fire in the peoples faces who were pushing all this recognizing of illegal immigrants stuff..

They are being recognized now..

To quote a recent Reuters article:

"Emigration to the United States is a useful social safety valve for Mexico, allowing the poor to escape in search of a better life. They sent around $20 billion in cash transfers to their families at home last year, the country's second biggest source of foreign currency after oil exports. "

"Emigration to the United States is a useful social safety valve for Mexico, allowing the poor to escape in search of a better life. They sent around $20 billion in cash transfers to their families at home last year, the country's second biggest source of foreign currency after oil exports. "
And Now we know why mexico Is threatening legal action.

That kinda eye opening aint it? 20 billion!
AAAssjani.gif

how much was taxed? Social Security payments?

None!

Here comes my 2 cents worth...:18:

I'm sorry but aren't those immigrants ILLEGAL? Meaning that they are in violation of the laws of the country they ILLEGALLY entered? And since when can a foreign country file lawsuits against another nation, WITHIN that nation, for actions taking place inside the borders of that nation? So can we file suit against the Iraqis, in an Iraqi court, for harboring terrorists?

I think all the Texans will agree with me on this. When will Lady Liberty finally smash that massive foot of her's down and say..."We're America DAMN IT! If you don't like it, go the fugg home!" This country was founded on priciples that have been thrown out the window due to bureaucracy and the attitude that we can't hurt anyone's feelings. Screw all that, like I said before. This is OUR country and don't you dare try and tell us how we are going govern within it.

Peace out

The sad part of the video is that the lazy SOB's at the Immigration Service would have jumped on the guys asss for trying to do their job...

David

If the average underfunded Mexican can get into our country, what is going to stop funded terrorists or terrorist groups (who may be transporting materials)?!

If we can keep N. Korea out of S. Korea... can't we do that with our own soil? I mean, come on!

Sounds like Border Patrol, the National Guard, the Air National Guard, the CIA, and the NSA would all want to fund and commit manpower & technology to securing our borders, to me.

Okay... so let me get this straight.... this MORON wants to try and SUE the US in a US court for stopping ILLEGAL immigrants?!
rock.gif

im your "run of the mill" average nobody--and here is my opinion-
as an american i dont like our borders unsecure for pesonal safty reasons- but - if i were a mexican ,and knew there was a better life just across that fence or road, guarded or not im tryin.
my question is, why dont they become legal?- to hard to do/ take to long --i dunno some 1 help me here

Back