Mexico reconquers California? Absolut drinks to th

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I had a bottle of Absolut in my hand yesterday afternoon and sat it back and picked up a bottle of SKYY because the bottle caught my eye. Maybe it was a premonition
rock.gif

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/laplaza/2008/04/mexico-reconque.html

wouldn't be that bad... the factories wouldn't have as far to move, heck we could even reopen some of the ones that were shut down to save on building costs.
cool.gif

Absolut has always been my favorite. I've got a frozen bottle waiting for me at home...
bowdown.gif

This ad may have negative results up north but who cares.. More market share for Grey Goose, Stolichnaya, SKYY, Smirnoff, and the list goes on.

All my "expert" bar tending friends tell me that I should just go for the best price since all I drink is bloody Marys, but I always grab one of the premium brands.
smile.gif

I'll stay with Coors Light.. You all no how the DR likes beer..
beerchug.gif

All my "expert" bar tending friends tell me that I should just go for the best price since all I drink is bloody Marys, but I always grab one of the premium brands.
smile.gif
Better drinks are made with better ingredients. Buy the good stuff.

I use Charbay. Great stuff!

--Wag--

I don't find the ad offensive, I think the ad is stupid. What does a swedish vodka company have to do with the national pride of Mexico?

Who's the genius that came up with that idea? Then it was actually approved by Absolut? Do you think more vodka is sold in the U.S. or Mehiko? So now vodka sales will likely dip for them in the U.S. so they can maybe pick up a few sales in Mexico?!

I already struck Grey Goose from my list (French), now Absolut. There a plenty of other good choices out there: Stoli, Kettle One, Belvedere, etc.

This thing is hilarious just for the sake of seeing everyone's panties in a bunch... Hurray ABSOLUT... Where is the Martini and olive... I'll have mine shaken please like James Bond.

Back