Methamphetamine Capital..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
In the past, Missouri has been referred to as the meth capital of the country. Dunno if it still applies, but unfortunately, if not, we're probably still close. This is a (58 page) list of the busted meth manufacturing houses in Missouri.. http://www.justice.gov/dea/clan-lab/mo.pdf
And the sobering thought is, this is only the confirmed ones, and is probably only a small percentage of the ones that have came and went without being known.

I am glad you guys have that title. I would have guessed it was Southern Illinois.

About every third guy that comes to prison is missing half his teeth from that stuff.

And most of the meth labs are done using the one pot method now, where they throw all that stuff in a two liter bottle or 20 oz bottle and carry it around in the car, their pocket, etc..... Not as much to set up, but twice as dangerous

i'm not sure which side of the river is worse, i live on the border and we are getting overrun right now...there is a bad batch of heroin in the area that is apparently killing the junkies before they can even get the needle out of their arm, someone supposedly used a wrong ingredient during the manufacturing process so everyone is avoiding it and has turned to meth...what a waste of human life and potential

I am glad you guys have that title. I would have guessed it was Southern Illinois.

About every third guy that comes to prison is missing half his teeth from that stuff.

And most of the meth labs are done using the one pot method now, where they throw all that stuff in a two liter bottle or 20 oz bottle and carry it around in the car, their pocket, etc..... Not as much to set up, but twice as dangerous

Which County you talking about? Wouldn't happen to be close to St. Clair County would it? I might need a favor.. :whistle:

This is the real reason BusaWhipped lost all his weight, isn't it? :laugh:

actually Tom Independence, Mo. is considered the meth capital of the world jokingly used...but i have heard the LEO refer to it as that also.

Traveling meth labs far out number the home labs

:whistle: :laugh:

breaking_bad_005_3126.thumbnail.jpg

still to this day I cannot understand why Meth has not taken off here in the northeast. its cheap, supples are easy to come by and the high can last all day. I have NEVER come accross Meth. and the city I work for is the armpit of new england and has one of the worst drug problems in the entire northeast. I just dont get it.

we have been saying for years that Meth is gonna take off around here one of these days but crack and heroine still rule the streets.

still to this day I cannot understand why Meth has not taken off here in the northeast. its cheap, supples are easy to come by and the high can last all day. I have NEVER come accross Meth. and the city I work for is the armpit of new england and has one of the worst drug problems in the entire northeast. I just dont get it.

we have been saying for years that Meth is gonna take off around here one of these days but crack and heroine still rule the streets.

Sounds like you have a part time job calling your name! :laugh:

im telln you the money that could be made is staggering....:laugh: idn, maybe its because mobile homes are not something we see around here like they are down south.

but chit, Meth is popular out west as well. and you dont need a mobile clandestine lab to make Meth. although, it is far more dangerous to make then crack or heroin so maybe that plays a role.

but the profit margin is absolutely outrageous!

You don't require ingredients from South America or Afganistan. Huge profit margin difference

So I need to move to Missouri to get some...it's not taking off like it needs to here in Virginia :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl:

Back