Methamphetamine Capital..

:whistle: :laugh:

breaking_bad_005_3126.thumbnail.jpg

ha ha bots i just watched that episode the other day, cant wait for the next to start

Last edited by a moderator:
still to this day I cannot understand why Meth has not taken off here in the northeast. its cheap, supples are easy to come by and the high can last all day. I have NEVER come accross Meth. and the city I work for is the armpit of new england and has one of the worst drug problems in the entire northeast. I just dont get it.

we have been saying for years that Meth is gonna take off around here one of these days but crack and heroine still rule the streets.

who are the major drug importers around there? are there not any major motorcycle clubs in the area?

who are the major drug importers around there? are there not any major motorcycle clubs in the area?
well, we have an HA (hells angels) club right in our city (Bridgeport) and im sure they have their hands in something but the meth market just isnt here. they do deal in guns tho as well as heroin and crack.

most of the narcotics come into NY city and are distributed on Amsterdam Avenue in the city. those places are like fortresses so sending in a UC is all but impossible considering u have to get thru like 10 steel gates and armed thugs to buy anything.

Back