METALLICA IN SPRINGFIELD

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
Metallica's cameo appearance on The Simpsons will air in the season premiere THIS SUNDAY, September 10, 2006 on your local FOX station. (please check local listings for channel and showtime in your area. And as always, schedules are subject to change).

Metallica_Simpsons_600.jpg

Love all the old stuff . Pulling teeth , thing that should not be , Master of Puppets , Shortest straw . Fuel is a good video . All the new stuff is OK but haven't bought an album since the "black" album .

After the "black" album....

Ain't My Bitch was a good song. I think that was from 96.

HARVESTER OF SORROW !

+ 1 on Master of Puppets!

Anyone see them on the And justice for All tour?
Man - one of the most memorable shows of all time.
Of course all of them were.....................
cool.gif

(guido4512 @ Sep. 09 2006,05:31) HARVESTER OF SORROW !

+ 1 on Master of Puppets!

Anyone see them on  the And justice for All tour?
Man - one of the most memorable shows of all time.
Of course all of them were.....................
cool.gif
I did in Hartford. Queensryche opened. I have the entire show on VHS
cool.gif

cool.gif

(psycobusa @ Sep. 08 2006,23:46) yeah the stuff started going downhill after the black album
I don't agree 100%. They tried to change with the times. There are a bunch of good songs of Load/Re-Load, The 2 disc cover album Garage Inc is awesome, S&M (Symphony & Metallica) wasn't quite my bag but again they wanted to try something different, St Anger is one of my favs. I can see why people that love the early stuff wouldn't like the newer stuff but myself personally I love all of it. I've been a fan since 1986. One good thing is the got rid of Bob Rock as their producer and hooked up with Rick Rubin. New album being recorded right now. I've heard 2 tracks so far that they've preformed in concert. One of the songs which doesn't have a name (they call it new song) is so freakin heavy. It has this mean intro with heavy guitar and then goes into full on double bass drums....I can't wait to hear it cleaned up & mixed. I only have a really crappy boot leg of it.

(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 08 2006,16:56) Metallica's cameo appearance on The Simpsons will air in the season premiere THIS SUNDAY, September 10, 2006 on your local FOX station. (please check local listings for channel and showtime in your area. And as always, schedules are subject to change).

Metallica_Simpsons_600.jpg
That was funny................
"I was ready to quit the band ...then I saw your lighter - thanks man."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Say NO !! To St. Anger . NO ! NO! NO! Rehab and Rock music ....Not a good combo . I hate to say this but , go back on drugs a put some real music out again . The S&M DVD is still one of my favorites though but St. Anger is crap .

(tinmann @ Sep. 12 2006,08:18) Say NO !! To St. Anger . NO ! NO! NO!  Rehab and Rock music ....Not a good combo . I hate to say this but , go back on drugs a put some real music out again . The S&M DVD is still one of my favorites though but St. Anger is crap .
I couldn't disagree more.
guns.gif
But you are entitled to your opinion. I think it's raw and filled with emotion. It's different yes, but crap? Nope
beerchug.gif

Back