Metal Detectors.......

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
This is another hobby of mine, wondered if anyone else was into this? I have a couple of detectors, a Fisher CZ7A-pro, and a Minelab Explorer XS.

i dont own one but i do use it alot when i go camping with my boys. i have found all sorts of items such as lost rings, coins, and even gold nuggets.

Got a Whites XLT and a Fisher CZ6a, and a few more not worth mentioning. Havent been out in a while, lots of fun and you never know what you will find.
USed to be on Treasurenet and Findmall a lot.

Kevin

Those are some pretty goodsites. Time is hard to find with teen daughters and a full time job............ Can't wait to get out again! I really like the Whites machine, good quality, dependable....... Took the Minelab out this weekend brought home a pocket full of coins! Nothing but clads...........Ks

i dont own one but i do use it alot when i go camping with my boys. i have found all sorts of items such as lost rings, coins, and even gold nuggets.
Sounds like you could be on a TV commercial for one
smile.gif
I have only seen one commercial for detectors, and that was a few years ago, said it promoted an "active livestyle", but i dont believe that.

Those are some pretty goodsites. Time is hard to find with teen daughters and a full time job............ Can't wait to get out again! I really like the Whites machine, good quality, dependable....... Took the Minelab out this weekend brought home a pocket full of coins! Nothing but clads...........Ks
Had a Minelab XS Sov., very different!! Found a class ring from 1898 the first day I used it and a silver ring (still have them) did trade that detector.
Lots of civil war era forts and battle fields around here to dig on and lots of old coins to find.
Got into looking for Indian relics and sort off forgot about the detector...... hobbies
smile.gif

Kevin

Thats something I wish I could trade you for. Your old hunting sites for my states Indian hunting sites.................... Not alot of places to hunt here that are really old. Don't get me wrong I have a lot of respect for my states past, I just wish it had something alittle older than the cowboy/indians were known for.................

Back