Met Gcal

you jus t-t-t-teazzzzzin me!!!!

I can ride it.
That was a good one Cache with a lil' Bernie Mac twist to it. I like it...I like it a lot.
ices_rofl.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Makes me want to go pop in the Kings of Comedy DVD.

Brian

Saturday night, 20 guys from Salem Sportbike Club came to Portland and met up with another 15-20 guys and went down to Wilsonville for some stunt'n and racing.
Now that sounds like a lot of fun. Damn G-spot, I may have to try to make a trip up your way one day. I've always wanted to visit Seattle, so that may just be a good trip for me. BTW, how far is Seattle from Portland?

and no one invited me???

i guess i missed out.....

wow.gif

thats OK
Sorry man, no offense....we were supposed to go up there for an over-nighter, but plans changed at the last miute. Don't worry, Max was holding it down with the Romanian representation (yellow bike)......I was with Louie a little while yesterday. he said you are a trouble maker. hahaha

Brian...Seattle is 2-3 hours from here. It is an easy ride/drive.

Max_v_Brian.jpg

and no one invited me???

i guess i missed out.....

wow.gif

thats OK
Sorry man, no offense....we were supposed to go up there for an over-nighter, but plans changed at the last miute. Don't worry, Max was holding it down with the Romanian representation (yellow bike)......I was with Louie a little while yesterday. he said you are a trouble maker. hahaha

Brian...Seattle is 2-3 hours from here. It is an easy ride/drive.
i was just kiddin
i was at the beach that day any way with the wife and kids.
couldn't of came if i wanted to.

as for louie, he says im a trouble maker huh?
rock.gif
?

thats what i get for sticking up for him and sayin he didnt lose to a 600.

i will keep my opinos to my self from now on
BELIVE THAT

Back