Met Gcal

havoc

Registered
ran into him over in PDX, finally i can put a face with the name, hour later ran into Thinker62 hanging out in the Couv, glad to see you guys out enjoying the nice weather.

Have you met Louie yet? Gray/Silver lowered '03. He was out there Saturday.

I think he actually lost in the quarter to this 600.

103_0339.JPG

ive seen him before, but havent met him personally, there another guy in Salmon Creek that has a busa but his name is Bill

he lost to a 600
rock.gif
no way there has to be a mix up
louies a good drager
i seen him ride alot and he's a good rider

did you get contact number from him, im going to see if my neighbor up the street with the SE will come out and play ,one of these days

Have you met Louie yet? Gray/Silver lowered '03. He was out there Saturday.

I think he actually lost in the quarter to this 600.
Oh man! That pic gives me goose bumps. You know how long it's been since I got to see some good street racin'?
rock.gif
drooling3.gif

Video if you have any please...  
idea.gif
I agree...It's time to do something...I not only want to see...I want to race...  
evil.gif
I'd meet ya somewhere and run ya Stunnah, but you're outta my league now. Can't fug with ya!
wink.gif

"it wans't a 600, it was a 750
greg,

and no i dind't lose"

thats what louie says

(im on the phone with him, right now,  and those are his words)

biggrin.gif

i laughed at him and he didnt take it well

biggrin.gif

i forsee a rematch

laugh.gif

dont mind me im just instagating ( i think thats how you spell it) so i can see a race

<!--EDIT|gcal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080086487 -->

biggrin.gif

the one in the pic is a 600 (luke from protland) and i didnt loss
i did come closen the 750 cause no traction after several races

thanks for the vote of confedence, greg

the one in the pic is a 600 (luke from protland) and i didnt loss
i did come closen the 750 cause no traction after several races

thanks for the vote of confedence, greg
Hey I was taking pictures, not at the finish. Why would I ever lie and say a Busa lost?

I just reported what everyone was saying. I will tell you that the word is that you lost. Everyone was wondering what that one guy had on his bike, because he was beating everyone....even the Busa. That is what they were saying.

i don't even race, so i'm in no position to talk...just report.

All the time in Vancouver. Last weekend, there were plenty of ZX 12's and R1's to be had.

Actually Chris, I wouldn't mind a little instruction on running a good quarter.

so, if I roll up on a traler like the biker boyz movie, who is gonna race me??

G, I'd tell ya all I know. If you havent checked the stats lately, my busa ran 9.39 last saturday. that is with traction. so, on the street, I would have some objects to overcome.......... but I'm game.

I don't know man...my opinion is if you can't ride it to the race, it belongs on the track.

These guys just have fun. Most of them have 600's and stuff, but last Saturday, a bunch of friends came down from Tacoma, and they ride ZX 12's and what not.

The_Set.JPG

Saturday night, 20 guys from Salem Sportbike Club came to Portland and met up with another 15-20 guys and went down to Wilsonville for some stunt'n and racing.

Exotica.JPG

Back