Met Black Sheep today and went for a ride.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Black Sheep aKa Jonathan is here on vacation with family and sent me a pm. He wanted to get together and go for a ride. Things turned out well with the weather and my schedule so we met up this morning and went for a nice ride. Turned out to be a little more than 100 miles.

Here's a pic of his bike. It's a GenI with a Gsxr tail conversion. This is first time I've seen one and I have to say it looked a lot better in person.
6662af20.jpg

We rode out to Lake Okeechobee where I took this pic.
213e5697.jpg

Here's a link to the ride we took today.
Cyclemeter-Motorcycle-20111229-1015.kml - Google Maps

Jonathan it was great meeting you. I'm off Sunday too if you want to ride again in the morning .

Nice, You guys are holding out on me!!!! Nice pics. Can't wait until the Spring guys...

Looks like were getting in the 50's here today so will probably go sneak a ride myself. Blance, how is the cyclemeter app? You like it ? Any problems? What, do you pretty much just open app and let it run and it records everything? Might have to try it out.

Looks like were getting in the 50's here today so will probably go sneak a ride myself. Blance, how is the cyclemeter app? You like it ? Any problems? What, do you pretty much just open app and let it run and it records everything? Might have to try it out.

Cyclemeter is great. Lots of variable settings. It works well.

You shoulda gone over to Cleweston and ate at Sonny's BBQ....

Blanca, you win for the Hayabusa.org Southern Division hospitality leader. Glad you guys had a good time.

great!!! now get on BF3 nub...me and all i am played for quite a while last night

Thanks for the compliments on the bike, but the best thing is you guys on the .oRg! I mean any of us can travel anywhere in the country (or the world for that matter), and meet up with a member and share the bond of the busa. What a bike, and what a great family we got here!

Anyone traveling through NE Atlanta? Shoot me a PM, we'll plan a ride, I'll take you upstate GA for a few hours.

Back