Met a fellow Busa Rider

busa_boy_69

Registered
Well I was over at my dads hanging out the other night and I had heard rumors that a new guy on the street moved in and had 2 busas. One being a Nitrous and the other being a Turbo. Well I guess he had heard me going down the street on my bike because I had only been there a couple of minutes when i heard a familiar sounding bike fire up a couple houses down.

Sure enough it was the new neighbor rolling down the street on his 188 mile 06 limited edition Turbo Busa. He stopped down to introduce himself and was a really cool guy. We looked at each others bikes and I drooled at the 300RWHP beast he was packing around. We will definitely be getting together to go ride soon. But of course while we had our bikes together I saw a good oppurtunity for org pics so here they are guys.......

Busa.org_pic6.JPG

mannnnnn i have'nt even used all of celine's potential but mannnn those turbos, now to only win the lotto
smile.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 10 2006,02:06) Got a pic of the other side?
Sure do man. This isn't an EXHAUST on it. I didn't think it was a turbo at first because most of the turbos just dump the wastegate out the side of the fairing. This is just an extended wastegate pipe. You can kinda see the Turbo peeking out up front there. But heres the pic.

Pic027.JPG

(busa_boy_69 @ Sep. 09 2006,23:11)
Sure do man. This isn't an EXHAUST on it. I didn't think it was a turbo at first because most of the turbos just dump the wastegate out the side of the fairing. This is just an extended wastegate pipe. You can kinda see the Turbo peeking out up front there. But heres the pic.
it has to have an exhaust on it whether it be a dump pipe or full exhaust. The wastgate pipe is a smaller diameter pipe and can either be dumped out the side or tied into the exhaust pipe.

good looking bikes btw

(fstbusa @ Sep. 10 2006,17:12)
(busa_boy_69 @ Sep. 09 2006,23:11)
it has to have an exhaust on it whether it be a dump pipe or full exhaust.  The wastgate pipe is a smaller diameter pipe and can either be dumped out the side or tied into the exhaust pipe.

good looking bikes btw
Thanks dude. I don't know shid about the Turbo bikes. I would like to eventually get one but it'd be hard 4 me to afford and I don't have a clue about em. I just know I always seen them cut through the fairing down there. His is very sleeper though. If someone doesn't know what they are looking for they'd never know it was there.

Back