Messed up in PDX

Road rash.Follow the doc's advice. Wear nothing next to it as much as possible,let the air heal it.Apply the latest and greatest ointment at the required intervals and keep it clean. I have no visible scars.;)
Rubb.

Yup. That’s what I did. No scars and mine was middle of back down half my butt. Warm soapy water soft soak twice a day and air dry with nothing touching it for hours and days. Was embarrassing when people stopped by to talk, either see me half naked or talk. Through the door...lol

Going to try to get the bike out of impound later if my brother is available. I'll grab some more gauze and bandage stuff. Road rash is no joke!

I still haven't told my parents because I know they are going to freak out and it's better that they not have any additional stress.

If the bike isn't salvageable, I will do the best I can to find a safe home for the parts! It was a bit of a yardsale but I am pretty lucky, so who knows?
How goes it dude.

Hope yer healing. Give us an' update.
Rubb.

I am doing really well, guys! Lots of fresh, pink skin and I even kept my tattoos!

Aside from all of that, I have ordered a few parts to get the bike rebuilt and this week I will have the money to afford a lawyer so I can keep my license and minimize the legal consequences.

Additionally, I've realized that a lot of this situation was a result of a very careless mentality that I'm working to change. There really is no reason to be so frivolous and reckless, and I should not have endangered my or anyone else's lives. Need to be more disciplined and respectful, so that's what I'm working towards.

Back