Message to the org from Diesel

diesel

Registered
It's me, Diesel (jimmy). I'm having probs logging on as Diesel but it's me! I really don't know where to start...Thank You so much to everyone on here for all the support mentally and for the $ as well. What a huge help. Right from the start, Mrs Grumpy and everyone else for keeping me calm at the accident scene. That had to be the scariest part of my life, not knowing if I was ever going to walk again or go back to work. (I'll recover fine).Having people just talk to me and relax me meant so much. Don didn't metion when he visited me in the hospital and I saw his card, I had to stop crying like a baby to take a pic!! All my friends like Overeasy and Relsek for sticking by me like family and especially the people I've never even met for going above and beyond....Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'm home finally and getting to watch my 8 month old duaghter play in front of me is something I can't describe.This is just a small hurdle for me and my goal is to come back stronger and in better shape than ever! I've definately learned a lot about people lately and I can tell you there is still so much good out there.....

I'll try to log on periodically it's still difficult.Everyone thank you and stay safe!!!

beerchug.gif
I am glad you have made it home. Those pictures Relsek posted of you relaxing by the pool and using your walker are an inspiration. I have no doubt that you will make a full recovery.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Glad to hear your doing well. Hope for a speedy recovery. Good to see you posting up again too.

Good to hear from you Jimmy! I hope you're on the mend and getting stronger every day
bowdown.gif

Glad to here you made it home and are on the road to recovering my friend..

May God Bless you..
bowdown.gif

For those of you who dont know Jimmy, he is a great guy. Ive ridden with him a few times, then i wrecked my bike. Jimmy had an 88 Ninja 750 layin around that he had been toyin around with in his garage. When he heard about my wreck, he offered to sell me the Ninja for $100! I bought the Ninja and rode it for a few years until i got my 1K.

I know its been said before, but its people like Jimmy and all the other good guys (and gals) on this site that make it different from any other i have found. Ive looked around at Gixxer boards and many other sites, and none can compare!

Congrats Bro on making it home a spending time with the young one, I send all my prayers & well wishes to you & your family and hope for your quick recovery. Stay Strong & Holler if you need anything. We are family and We will always be here for you!!!
thumb_up.gif

Good to hear from you, Best wishes and a speedy recovery.
Jon(LOOMIS)

Glad to hear from ya, Bro! I'm glad that you're keeping your spirits up! It will make the healing process go even faster!

Great news, and the prayers are still coming your way!
thumb_up.gif

Good to hear from you Jimmy, glad that you made it home and I hope you recover soon from your injuries
thumb_up.gif

I didn't know anything about this... but best wishes to you and hope you recover quickly and back to 100%

beerchug.gif

Back