mesh mod

You can buy preformed in any color you want from board member Postal. He includes instructions on installation.

I used Hi-Temp silicone to install mine, I have also used epoxy and I like silicone better.

I have a triple plated set of Chrome ones if any one is interested.

6.jpg

(rockadaous @ Oct. 11 2006,16:48)
(KRUZIN @ Oct. 11 2006,16:34) Where did you get the mesh?
lowes  
biggrin.gif
 it's gutter guard  $7. it'll do 2 bikes (front and back)   you can pick up some from ebay pre-cut.  I think they wanted $50
Thanx alot I will buy some Friday....

(KRUZIN @ Oct. 12 2006,16:44)
lowes  
biggrin.gif
 it's gutter guard  $7. it'll do 2 bikes (front and back)   you can pick up some from ebay pre-cut.  I think they wanted $50
good luck bro. don't use a glue gun. post pics when your done....

(rockadaous @ Oct. 12 2006,17:21)
(KRUZIN @ Oct. 12 2006,16:44)
lowes  
biggrin.gif
good luck bro.  don't use a glue gun.  post pics when your done....
I will probably use silicone or epoxy. I will try to post pics. I have never posted pics before, I just got a digital camera...I guess beter late than never.

(rockadaous @ Oct. 11 2006,22:46) here it is...  don't tell the wife I was working it in the living room  
laugh.gif
Just some things to watch out for with the tape:

1. It won't stick long.
2. It will burn.
3. If it comes loose your screens will rattle or come off.

Take care,

P.

I have my mesh, but I'm going to powder coat it with the other misc. parts when I get it painted. Not sure on the silicone vs. JB?

(Spigga @ Oct. 13 2006,10:13) If you're going to do this mod, USE THE 4 MINUTE JB WELD!!!
tape was just used to hold it in place. I hope no one uses just tape...
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

crazy.gif

looks good. and a real cheep mod. i also went with the ones form lowes. i wanted chrome but 10$ is hard to beet

Back