Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to you to Brother!
beerchug.gif

Same to you all. This place is such a great place to be. I think it's THE place to be on the internet if you own a busa. Be safe, all.

Thanks John and the same back to you! appreciate all your help this last year btw!

Merry Christmas to everyone else as well, been a great year for meeting many of the oRg. members! certainly a group of fine people
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Merry Christmas to you also...i hope you are having a great holiday season
beerchug.gif

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Merry Christmas to you and all your clan..
beerchug.gif

Hey roll up your window, here comes a snow plow..
rofl.gif

Merry Christmas to you too... ps it's very hot down here in FL... I will send pictures later.

PSs, John do you have any connections with KLM airlines, they have my luggage (delayed!!!!) from Amsterdam.... it's supposed to be delivered to my FL address today and it never made it... hummm....

Merry Christmas to you too... ps it's very hot down here in FL... I will send pictures later.

PSs, John do you have any connections with KLM airlines, they have my luggage (delayed!!!!) from Amsterdam.... it's supposed to be delivered to my FL address today and it never made it... hummm....
Yes KLM is one of my airlines! LOL

I heading to work now! I havent been there in five days! Ive been in and out of the hospital with a viral infection!

Back