Merry Chirstmas to me w00t w00t !!

I brought my busa home late last night. I can't stop going out and admiring it, Its driving my wife crazy. Every time I stand up to do something she says "where are you going and I just smile and keep walking. It also turned out to be a big hit with my 3 year old son, somehow I have been transformed to godlike status in his eyes. This is my first sport bike and all I can say is OMG its fast. As a fledgling busa owner I'm sure it will take some time to master all that is busa.

rgd808

Registered
Ok Orion repeat after me..

My name is Orion and I'm a Busaholic, I've only been addicted for a short while but I'm afraid of where this addiction may take me so I'm committed to daily treatment via hayabusa.org
I promise to buy a shirt and some stickers and post a minimum of 2 post per day.

Ain't it great? Ever since I bought mine a couple of months ago, my wife thinks I have busa brain. I must admit, I do. Have fun and enjoy the bike.

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Allright orion!!! welcome man! I do the same thing like the TV commercial " Honey, who's gourgeous ultra fast busa is that in the garage? " ... its yours,, ooooh yes it is isnt it! "
biggrin.gif

busabullet

Donating Member
Registered
Ok Orion repeat after me..

My name is Orion and I'm a Busaholic, I've only been addicted for a short while but I'm afraid of where this addiction may take me so I'm committed to daily treatment via hayabusa.org
I promise to buy a shirt and some stickers and post a minimum of 2 post per day.
Started them out right while they are young.Lol!! Orion welcome to Hayabusa.org. That feeling you feel on the Busa never goes away. AWSOME!!!
jump9.gif

Orion..Welcome..build up to max perf....slowly but surly...
Even when you think you are fully trained in it's operation....
Never ever let your guard down...it's a pussycat with "Huge Fangs"..it will entertain you for the rest of your life....
Sheez and i live and ride at 5000 feet..at sea level this summer..can't belive it..but it's true..ride well....