Mercedes out - tundra in

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
My Wife decided when she got her new RX350 it was not going to be the family truck like her 2005 RX330 was. No trailer pulling to the track, no dogs, NADA. :rulez:

Time for the little Mercedes convertible to go. We need a truck. Welcome the new 2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7. Just installed the custom wheels yesterday.:beerchug:

Adam (Rubber2burn) & I towed our bikes to the track last weekend in my enclosed trailer - I couldn't even tell it was on there.

I never realized how hard it is to park a car since I have been driving a toy.

DSCN0553.jpg

DSCN0570.jpg

DSCN0568.jpg

DSCN0569-1.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

DSCN0573.jpg

DSCN0575.jpg

Looks like someone is doing well in this recession :poke:...J/k. I love those Tundras! I-95 Toyota is about 1 1/2 miles from my house and they have a white 5.7 4-door model lifted and on 35in AT's with 20's (big deal for us boys in the south) sitting out front. I drool everytime I leave the house.

I love my 2007 Tundra and look forward to getting a new one in April when my lease is up. Like you said it tows like you wouldn't believe. I towed my enclosed trailer from Florida to Vegas which weighed about 8000 pounds and never had a problem. The only time I noticed it was back there was when I had to stop. :thumbsup:

2009SuzkiH02.jpg

Micheal I LOVE the new truck! But I have one important question. You are very tall. Getting in the truck should not be a problem for you, but Lisa is only maybe in a inch or so taller than my 5'1". Is she using a step ladder to get in the truck? :poke: :poke:

:rofl: :rofl:

In all seriously it is a very nice ride. Kind of goes with the "Captain American Theme".

Last edited:
I have an 06 toyota with 150k miles with no problems, just routine maintenance, I think you will like it! :beerchug:

Like the new wheels man and was a smooth ride as well. When I buy a new truck it will be on the list to look at for sure.

I'd call that a smart & wise trade my man :thumbsup: Can't tow a trailer w/ the toys in it behind the Mercedes :laugh: If & when I get a pick-up....I definitely want to get the Tundra.

By the way....I really like the stone look front on your house!

Nice truck.:thumbsup:
I went back and forth on my recent new truck buy between Tundra and another Silverado......but I guess the bow tie runs deep in my blood.

I just had a Line-X sprayed in.

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

Those are nice trucks, my friend has a white 1 with white 26" Lexanis, one of the cleanest trucks in Atlanta!
Posted via Mobile Device

good call!!... unless it was an SLK55(but its now) then you made a bad move :p

slk55 is probably the funniest car ive ever driven. tiny little car with a 5.5 v8 380hp.

Micheal I LOVE the new truck! But I have one important question. You are very tall. Getting in the truck should not be a problem for you, but Lisa is only maybe in a inch or so taller than my 5'1". Is she using a step ladder to get in the truck? :poke: :poke:

:rofl: :rofl:

In all seriously it is a very nice ride. Kind of goes with the "Captain American Theme".

Watching me get myself pulled up into the truck is probably comical ... until the day comes that I land outside on my butt, instead of in the seat ???

Back