Members map

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Ok, We have a lot of you (New and Old) guys and gals that need to get up on the Members map. Don't be shy, if I can put my mug up in Connecticut, all of you pretty people can do it.

Lo-Busa

Registered
hey ninja, i didn't realize you were in CT, i was visiting one of my brothers there 2 weeks ago. just after all the rain. it was sunny for a couple days and i was dying to ride. sorry i didn't look you up.
confused.gif

maybe next time....
biggrin.gif

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Wow!! I am very sorry that you did not look me up also. Hope to see you next time. Where in Connecticut is your brother located?

Lo-Busa

Registered
he lives in Wolcott, CT. (small suburb) and he works in Hartford. I was there visiting for 5 days. i am going to try and see him before the end of the year, i will keep you posted.
biggrin.gif

MET

The Watcher
Registered
grea!! Wolcott is only about 1 hr away from where I am. Hartford about the same. Providence is about 1/2 hour away.

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Nice to see some more of the gang on the map. Keep up the good work, keep them coming.

Bosch_232

Registered
I lived in CT for a very brief time, just over a year ago.  Temp work location for the comapny I worked for at that time.  (Their home office is in Glastonbury)  

While I was there for that month, it was cold and crummy most of the time, then on the first nice day...  The bikes came out of the woodwork!  I didn't know there were so many motorcycles in New England.    
wow.gif

BTW, I can't post a pic yet. I don't have my skooter yet!

devil.gif
devil.gif
:whip:

devil.gif

Lo-Busa

Registered
hey bosch,

when i was in CT visiting, there were so many beautiful country roads all i could do was imagine having my bike there. i saw lots of harley's but not that many sportbikes. ninja eater was no where to be found so i didn't see any BUSA's! :whip:

can't wait to see your pic when you get your bike!!! make sure you post on the map!

Lo-Busa

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Yes lo,

I will be around next time. We have some great roads of all kinds including a 9/10 high end run. RT. 169, 171. 49 (to the ocean)Rt.8 through the CT. Mountains, and etc. Does your brother have a bike that you can hit these roads with?

Lo-Busa

Registered
he used to have a cruiser, but "wifey-pooh" made him sell it!
sad.gif
when i teased him about that, he threatened to send me home :whip: oh well......

MET

The Watcher
Registered
So if you come out to the East coast to visit your Brother, we need to find you a bike to ride.

Lo-Busa

Registered
pleeeeeease!!!!! i will give you plenty of notice so we can work something out. i will also check with my brother to see if he has any suggestions.
tounge.gif

Latest Bikes

• My Gen 3 Busa
    Photos of my 10 year freshen up on my 2009 Hayabusa. Parts highlights...
    • fallenarch
    • Updated:
  • Art 05 Hayabusa
    hayabusa 05
    • VIPER
    • Updated:
  • toads L2
    L2 as it is ridden today
    • ROADTOAD1340
    • Updated:
  • Busa in another part of Cornwall
    Cotehele pretty spot but residents didn't appreciate the Busa. I guess...
    • Grumpyoldjohn
    • Updated:
  • The Bumble Bee
    yellow09
    • Yellow09
    • Updated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Showtime13