Members map

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK, we have been working to get this new map completed so that we could offer you all the ability to look up other riders in your area and contact them if you want to ride or just meet up somewhere. If you will send in some sort of information like your first name and what state you are from and an email address then we will post the information. If you are uncomfortable with posting your name then just send in your board name. This could be a great asset to all of us. At the moment this is a pretty manual process but in the near future you will be able to upload and edit your own information. Please send your information to mapinfo@hayabusa.org That way I can sort out the information from my other address'. Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions about this project.

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

OK, gang lets start placing our information. We can use the map to get a handle on where everone is.

Great Curtis T,

Years ago I was born and raised in WI. lived in Franklin, and then Oconomowoc, Mukwonago and Delafield. My wife was born in Cudahay WI.

Now everyone else get that info in!

Send it in, I will get something up for all of you across the pond

OK guys keep em coming, if you dont have a pic of your bike, get one !!!!! Make sure and tell me if you want your email posted, or if there is something that I missed. Try and copy this format when sending your information in because I am tired of hunting through emails to find the info....

Board Name: If you dont have one then quit lurking and get one !

City, State:

Email address you want posted:

Anything you want on the bottom:

Of course your image

Thanks guys it's starting to fill up......

ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

my info has been sent and already posted.

Looks great but every time I try and pull up another state I always get Caps pic and everything.

I have yet to see any one else other than Narcissis and thats because he is in my state.

Thanx
Josh
aktion035.gif

There are about 12 total on the map now, make sure that you are clearing your cache on your browser......

Back