Member passed away today

My goodness Cap, I'm speachless. What terrible news. My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved.

May Wes rest in peace. I am deeply saddened by this loss of a fellow member.

We will miss you brother. Wes is center in the white shirt. This was taken this morning. Love you my friend.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1307245279108.jpg

May God help his family recover from this terrible loss. My prayers go out to them during this very difficult time.
Posted via Mobile Device

RIP Wes...prayers for the family and for the busa family who witnessed this..
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

All this way and surrounded by my friends...then this! Lamb is really saddened . Learned a lot about Wes today during breakfast. R I P our new friend...we hardly new ya! My condolences to the family!
Posted via Mobile Device

RIP Wes. We shared some good laughs last night. I'm glad to have known you... We'll meet up again...

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

There isn't much I can add to what has already been said. At my old age, Wes is a very young guy, which makes this even more tragic. I can only imagine the torture his father will endure.

I too have noticed an increase in accidents involving motorcycles. I hope this isn't true, and it is only my perception due to an increase of reading various motorcycle news outlets, forums and such.

Let us take care of each other, regardless what you ride, or where you ride it.

God bless and sincere condolences to the family of Wes.

I just met Wes Thursday night, had so many laughs sitting by him all night last night. What a great sense of humor, so many great one-liners, just funny as hell, a wonderful guy...

The news is heartbreaking and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. :please:

RIP Wes, Never met you, but you will be missed.

Ride safe folks, it's a blessing he had such good people around when he went.

:please:

Very sorry to hear that sad news. RIP Wesley.
My condolences to the family and friends.

Rest in Peace Wes, prayers and sincere condolinces sent to his family and friends.

Very sorry to hear this...I'll be praying for all of you who were there with him, as well as Wes and his family. Reading these stories on here about fallen riders and close calls, truly scares the crap outta me! Much love and respect to all of you!

Definitely puts things into perspective. When you get on the bike you have to ride safe. It's the risk we take for the love we have of these machines.

R.I.P. Wes :down:

Im truly saddened by this news, prayer's sent for the family as well as who was with him!

Back