Member Needs Thoughts and Prayers

Mr Brown

Registered
All,
It has come to my attention that one of our own needs us. This member has something going on that they do not want to make public, a serious health issue in the family. Whatever way you choose to send good thoughts someone's way, please do that. Prayers, chants, wishes, offerings, whatever. This person needs to know that we are all focusing our good thoughts on their father. This coming Monday will be another huge hurdle to be overcome, take a moment to have a good thought. I realize that it's difficult not having a name to work with, but I believe this person will know this is directed toward them.
Thanks for your time guys/gals.

"God will lead and guide me in the path of righteousness, even though that path lies through the darkest and most gloomy vale - through deep and dismal shades - in regions where there is no light, as if death had cast his dark and baleful shadow there. It is still a right path; it is a path of safety; and it will conduct me to bright regions beyond. In that dark and gloomy valley, though I could not guide myself, I will not be alarmed; I will not be afraid of wandering or of being lost; I will not fear any enemies there " best of luck always keep you head up and looking towards the future

Back