Megaphone Exhuast on my Busa.

Speedy-Cookie

Registered
I just order my new Megaphone Exhaust from HotBodies Racing and was wondering about remapping the busa. Even though they said that it didn't need to be remapped cause they would just be slip-ons. What do you guys think and I know I have since a thread on here talking about it but I just can't find it. Sorry for the re-post about the topic just wanting to find some info about if I should remap it or not and if I do need to then which Powercommander should I go with. PC3or PC5.

Thanks.

no need to map, just do the marble mod and you'll be fine, just run a search on it and you should be fine. i have them on mine...loud as crap:thumbsup: the louder the better for me, but a lot of people don't like them because they say they are to loud

no need to map, just do the marble mod and you'll be fine, just run a search on it and you should be fine. i have them on mine...loud as crap:thumbsup: the louder the better for me, but a lot of people don't like them because they say they are to loud

Thanks Brother and I'll check the marble mod out once I but my exhaust on cause I might like the popping sound it make and maybe would mind it. But then if I don't like it I know what to do now to get rid of the popping.

Thanks again.:thumbsup:

Back