Meet -N- Greet Idea

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Hey I just had a thought for those of you that will be arriving a little early.

If there is some maintenance that you would like to accomplish that another member might have more experience in, ie TB sync or something relatively simple, we won't be replacing cams,
tounge.gif
, let's see if we might be able to get a small "tech session" going.

Just an idea, you guys/gals weigh in and let me know. I will have my laptop there for any PC3USB needs.

Don

If this is something that we want to try to do, I need to know so I can make arrangements to make sure that we have tools and whatever there.

Don

I just bought a a vacume gauge for my tb sync and if I was going I would be glad to help out but cant get the time off work

Busaone desperately needs a throttle sync, will be there thursday evening..

(DREW @ Sep. 08 2006,05:18) Busaone desperately needs a throttle sync, will be there thursday evening..
+1

If we can get someone with a vacuum tube set-up, we can have a tb syncing party.

Don

dammn it sounds like fun wish i could of made it.

wish you guys would come down to miami some time.. i get board riding alone
sad.gif

Who has the vacuum set up they can bring for this? I can supply the rest of the tools.

Don

I will be out of town until Sunday. You guys/gals throw up some more ideas about little maintenance tips and tricks that could be accomplished as a group. Kind of like group therapy.
tounge.gif

Don

I've got a Carbtune set of gauges if anyone needs to try a synch. I will be there fairly early Saturday morning. Let me know and I can bring them.

Shawn, I did post up in the meet n greet thread that I will be bringing some tools, stands, compressor, cleaning products etc to the meet n greet. Anyone riding in is welcome to them if they need to do a little cleaning or maint. Good idea on the tech session!

Shawn, where did that come from? I mean Don. Must of been confused with USMC busa. It's hell getting old!

(GSXcite @ Sep. 09 2006,12:56) Shawn, where did that come from? I mean Don. Must of been confused with USMC busa. It's hell getting old!
LOL Bro, no prob, but you know what they say. The mind is the SECOND thing to go.

Don

Back