Meet N Greet 2

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='color:red'>Mrs Waterbug snaps some pics</span>

<span style='color:red'>Captain snapping pics with the new D200</span>

Ks-waterbug's pictures are still in the Kodak instamatic 110 waiting to be developed!  I wouldn't wait on these...
smile.gif

Great pics, but geez - talk about a bunch of Geezers! This one should have been called "Meet and Greet II, the Geriatric Adventure"!
firedevil.gif

Actually, looks like you guys had a great time... I have to go to the next one!

nice pix ...but that was the meet-n-greet....right? Busa-Bash is our NC event! lol

now you have to rename all those photos...
wow.gif

it's getting to be that time of year for riding again in FL..... looking forward to cooler weather in the next month or so.

beerchug.gif

Some good pics. The one of the guy on the black Yamaha w/ lake behind him looks cool.

super.gif

HOLY COW waterbug tell your little lady that she is the bomb with the pics.....

CAp

Thanks I'll pass this along to her.... All of the photos with bikes on the road were taken at speed on board my busa. She was riding on back snapping pictures. Overall I'd say they turned out pretty good. I believe you  can order prints using these as they have been uploaded at full size... Thanks Captain and it looks like your starting to pick it up as well. Everytime I try and take pictures with a DSLR the results aren't pretty. Guess I'll just have to leave this task to the pro's Doug & Beth
smile.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 19 2006,20:13) Great pics, but geez - talk about a bunch of Geezers!  This one should have been called "Meet and Greet II, the Geriatric Adventure"!  
firedevil.gif

Actually, looks like you guys had a great time... I have to go to the next one!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When I pulled up Friday night, I felt right at home immediately. Great bunch; great time. Thanks so much for the pics...I've been reminiscing all morning....I know, another sign of my geezerness.

laugh.gif

(captain @ Sep. 19 2006,22:03) HOLY COW waterbug tell your little lady that she is the bomb with the pics.....

CAp
I was so bummed that my corner pics didnt turn out that I bought two videos on Monday and I now know what I did wrong.......

That one of Draven is magazine quality I think.....

CAp

(captain @ Sep. 20 2006,09:43)
(captain @ Sep. 19 2006,22:03) HOLY COW waterbug tell your little lady that she is the bomb with the pics.....

CAp
I was so bummed that my corner pics didnt turn out that I bought two videos on Monday and I now know what I did wrong.......

CAp
Don't beat yourself up too bad, you got PLENTY of great pictures Cap. Of course you can come out to the PMRA races @ thunder valley to redeem yourself on the high-speed stuff Saturday afternoon/night.
race.gif

We need to get waterbug and wife to hitch a ride with HondaJon. I seem to have some beverages left over. I might sweeten the pot with an offer of bringing the grill and some jalapeno’s.

You know we might take you up on the thunder valley thing, you going to race?

(captain @ Sep. 20 2006,09:43)

CAp

CAp
Don't sweat it Capt there is a learning curve in almost anything involving new technology... Cameras are no exception. The Mrs has spent countless hours taking photos to hone her skills.  Not to mention the books, classes, practice, etc... You will get there I promise just takes a little time. I'll pass along the comments to the Mrs. Its nice to hear what the folks think about the photos and their composition. Every comment helps give her some new insight as to what is working....

I did notice the best pics she took on the trip were the ones with everyone laughing.......

(captain @ Sep. 20 2006,10:20) You  know we might take you up on the thunder valley thing, you going to race?
I'll be racing. Qualifying starts at 5, eliminations at 8. Let me know if you are coming and I'll bring the grill and fixxins... might have to have someone run the grill this time as it gets a bit busy running two classes (so I can double my mistakes).

I'm going to try to make it to the test and tune as well on Friday.

(Professor @ Sep. 20 2006,10:49)
(captain @ Sep. 20 2006,10:20) You  know we might take you up on the thunder valley thing, you going to race?
I'll be racing.  Qualifying starts at 5, eliminations at 8. Let me know if you are coming and I'll bring the grill and fixxins...  might have to have someone run the grill this time as it gets a bit busy running two classes (so I can double my mistakes).

I'm going to try to make it to the test and tune as well on Friday.
Wish we could do it but my son is booked solid for soccer this weekend... I know you will represent the Busa community this weekend Rick!
smile.gif

Back