Meet And Greets - Looking Back On 2016

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRg'sters,
For many of us, the riding season for 2016 is rapidly coming to a close. So, as we start planning our winter maintenance/mods, how about a look back at 2016? Post up your pics of meet-ups and member rides. Let's share some of our memories from this last year!

The first meet and greet of 2016 for me was in Jan. It started out as me, Snooki and Semi going on an adventure! When we got there, it was MCM, Snooki,, Semi, Omslaw and Vabs. By the time it was over, it had grown to:
Omslaw, Vabusa, Semi, MCM, Snooki, HRHDi, Dan, Stevie (Tranny) Ray Charles, GunnyBusa(+Mrs). Members travelled up from Florida and SC, over from Illinois, and down from Vermont!

This is what the parking area looked like:
Jan in Va 2016.JPG

The next meet and greet was in April, in Robbinsville:
In this pic are:
Snooki, Semi, Omslaw, VaBusa. Ace, Georgiabusa05, DarcyDog, JustKatie, HRHDi, Dan, Mike Wertz (I am taking the pic)
April Group Ride 2016.JPG

Also from April - after a little liquid sunshine @ the CRoT.
DarcyDog, Semi, VaBusa, Stevie Ray Charles, Omslaw and Snooki (I am taking the pic)
Who needs dry CROT Apr 2016.JPG

A final group shot of all the scoots in attendance:
IMG_3566.JPG

Last edited:
On the drive back from Robbinsville - MCM, Semi and Snooki:
Drive back from Robbinsville Apr 2016.JPG

The next meet up was in Jul with Semi - he drove over from Mississippi, so we were able to get out on a beautiful day for a ride:
MC and Semi meet up in PCola Jul 2016.JPG

In Sept, we met up in Robbinsville again. We helped a member load his scoot at the CRoT:
Pictured are Bruce, Omslaw, Stevie Ray Charles and me...
How many monkeys does it take CROT Sept 2016.JPG

A group pic from the week in Robbinsville, not everyone is in the pic unfortunately:
Pictured are:
Allen and Ellen, Omslaw, VaBusa, Dan and HRHDi, me and Snooki, Mike and TwoBrosBusa
what kind of gang signs are those in Robbinsville Sept 2016.JPG

It has been a fantastic year of riding for me, with amazing people and fantastic memories... how about for you all?

Last edited:
I could post up a hundred pics from this year...all I know is this group of friends keep me sane, and if you look closely at them, you'll realize how insane that statement is :confused:

TheBoys2.jpg

20160925_085203.jpg

20160925_085213.jpg

IMG1168496704.jpg

FB_IMG_1474934685375.jpg

20160921_185150.jpg

20160918_182016.jpg

FB_IMG_1474305801386.jpg

semime.jpg

Any other member meet ups this year?

Back