Meet and Greet Shirts

Shirts ordered.

bowdown.gif

(GSXRZ @ Apr. 18 2007,17:37) i would like one in xl. i will be at eureka also. can i have the blue lettering?
Order the one you want on Bikeshirts.com......or click the link at the top of the page.
beerchug.gif

Be sure to include you name in the comments onthe order so Capn can put it on th eshirts

From the 18th of April he was taking orders for 2 weeks. Go to bikeshirts.com and order from there. be sure to put you screen name in the comment section so it is put on the shirt.
beerchug.gif

CApn,

Will these be hand-delivered at Arkansas? If you want to save some money i can wait on mine and get them there.
beerchug.gif

When will we see teh running list to verify spelling?

Thanks CApn
beerchug.gif

ordered mine also and was wondering same thing... i figured they would be mailed seeing as how i thought shipping was included? maybe i got a brainfart...
SHOCKED.gif

Here is what I show for those that have purchased Eureka Springs shirts.....

semi
BlueHaya
GSXRZ
llbigbird
DREW
NINJA KILLER
busababe
Shibumi
yaesu
TeenwantsaBusa
Mrs. BlueHaya

They will be mailed..... I have to wait until the last minute so that I can get all the names of the folks that are going listed on it....

(captain @ May 02 2007,22:25) Here is what I show for those that have purchased Eureka Springs shirts.....

semi
BlueHaya
GSXRZ
llbigbird
DREW
NINJA KILLER
busababe
Shibumi
yaesu
I also ordered a shirt for my son- "TeenwantsaBusa"
smile.gif

P.S.- Could save postage, give them out in person?

(Shibumi @ May 03 2007,18:18)
(captain @ May 02 2007,22:25) Here is what I show for those that have purchased Eureka Springs shirts.....

semi
BlueHaya
GSXRZ
llbigbird
DREW
NINJA KILLER
busababe
Shibumi
yaesu
I also ordered a shirt for my son- "TeenwantsaBusa"  
smile.gif

P.S.- Could save postage, give them out in person?
I like to get them out as early as possible so if I screwed something up its not a last minute rush.. Im sure that I will be taking a few too...

cap

I ordered one for Mrs. BlueHaya also. Does she need to register as a member to have her name on it?

Back