Meet and Greet Shirts

We are going to stop taking orders Wed night so if you want one you need to get your order in...

I will update the list tonight so you can check the spelling.. I think that we have only seen 14 orders.

Doug

OK guys, would it be OK if I just brought the shirts to the ones that are going to the bash.... It's been a busy couple of weeks. Im down to the wire and if I ship them tomorrow then there is a chance that some won't get their shirts until they got back home... For those that I hand deliver I will surely refund the shipping cost to your account.... Can I get a consensus that you guys are OK with this....

Doug

Bringing mine to Ark. would be fine with me.
beerchug.gif

it's all good with me
beerchug.gif
looking forward to riding with you again

and this time, i'll try not to add parts to your bike (at least while the LEO's are watching)
laugh.gif

ill be in the area fly fishing over memorial day weekend--- any chance you guys will be there then? would love to get a couple shirts for myself.

(llbigbird @ May 22 2007,20:39) With the run over,will the others be mailed out?
AS far as I can find there is only one person that hasn't received an ordered shirt..... shoot me a pm with your name

(llbigbird @ May 22 2007,20:39) With the run over,will the others be mailed out?
Nevermind sir, I looked it up and yours is on the way..... I think your shirt was the only one that we were not able to deliver by hand....

cap

Back