Meet and Greet Shirts

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Going off the model that we just finished up we kept most of the design. We switched it up a little so that any folks that were going to both would have something a little different. We are going to have to churn and burn on these so the shirts will only be online for a few weeks.... The names that we have on there are for example only.....

We will have the artwork and colors that you see on black as shown below. We will also have steel grey shirts with red and blue with black outlines instead of white.....

cAp

meet_greet_blue.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 11 2007,09:23) Dang,I'd like to have 1 of those!  
super.gif
Is it the kanji that you really want NJ, if so I will do a one off for you...... You have done enough for us... just send me your address....

cap

(captain @ Apr. 11 2007,22:14)
(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 11 2007,09:23) Dang,I'd like to have 1 of those!
super.gif
Is it the kanji that you really want NJ, if so I will do a one off for you...... You have done enough for us... just send me your address....

cap
PM sent Cap,
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

One for me large in the gray, please!
super.gif
(Shibumi)

One black small for my son also... (TeenwantsaBusa89)

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Eureka Springs Meet & Greet</span></span>

Ok folks the artwork has changed a little but not too much.. We ran some samples and the new artwork looks better.... I have the order page up and runing and you can make your order at Bike Shirts Web Site We are only going to make a run with gray shirts this time because of the time we will have to make these... Honestly the gray shirts from the busa bash looked much better than black in my opinion.. The more options that we offer the more difficult it gets to manage, since we are on a limited time frame I wanted to keep it simple.....  Here is the text that is on the bike shirts site...

These are limited run Meet & Greet 2007 Eureka Springs shirts. They will come in gray short sleeve only. These are the same Hanes Beefy tees shirts that we have used in the past. I will be taking these pre order for the next two weeks, anyone that gets their order in before the cutoff will have their name on the shirt. The artwork displayed does not show any member names, as we get the orders we will post a running list on the message board to assure that all membets can verify spelling and that their name is listed. The artwork will change a little so that we can adjust and fit all attendees on the shirt. This shirt is gray with a red kanji and lettering with a black shadow. The names listed will be in black text.

I need you guys to make sure and put your screen names on the order in the comments please... that helps me tremendously putting screen names with real world names...

As always let me know your thoughts....

Cap

mg_blue.gif

Are these for the 2007 Meet & Greet in the Black Hills and/or for the 2007 get together in Eureka Springs, Ar.?

Back