Mech mods (vapers check in)

ali123

Banned
anyone else here use mechanical mods? or vape in general.... I need someone to talk me out of this... TITANIUM (anonidized chameleon color)HK | Mods + DDs 600 bucks... jesus.. which one?
1553096315544.png
1553096074290.png

Last edited:
Well i used to and i can tell you stop. Do not sped 600 bucks on a device to kill yourself. They are finding more and more vaping is just as bad if not worse than smoking.

Well i used to and i can tell you stop. Do not sped 600 bucks on a device to kill yourself. They are finding more and more vaping is just as bad if not worse than smoking.
lol..... not true viper.... where u getting this from? until someone gets lung cancer from vaping..... I fdeel much much much better vaping... building my own coils.. using clean cotton.... big tobacco spends millions trying to bribe doctors to engineer tests to say "we don't know what long term damage vaping does"..... bottom line is THEY CANNOT SAY WHAT THEY MOST WANT TO SAY....... THAT VAPING and CANCER are related in ANY WAY... no matter how much of an agenda someone has.... ull never hear cancer and vaping as related..... bet my life on it... ps.. alllll these studies that tout "popcorn lung" utilized ejuice with diacetyl(early on in vaping diacetyl was used as a flovoring in cheap ejuice from china.... now any high end ejuice uses glycerin solely.

Last edited:
Hey Dan, doesn't matter what anyone says, smoking ANYTHING is foolish, it's also very very time consuming and MONEY consuming! Not to mention unhealthy!!
But you go ahead and do it if it's your buzz man, it's your hard earned cash you are blowing.
Hey I smoked for over 30 years, but never 'enjoyed' it as many smokers claim they do . . . that is why I was able to stop so easily, coz I actually WANTED to stop it.
That's my slice of sanity injected into this thread FWIW. :rolleyes:

Hey Dan, doesn't matter what anyone says, smoking ANYTHING is foolish, it's also very very time consuming and MONEY consuming! Not to mention unhealthy!!
But you go ahead and do it if it's your buzz man, it's your hard earned cash you are blowing.
Hey I smoked for over 30 years, but never 'enjoyed' it as many smokers claim they do . . . that is why I was able to stop so easily, coz I actually WANTED to stop it.
That's my slice of sanity injected into this thread FWIW. :rolleyes:
vaping ISNT SMOKING..... its water vapor.... here is a pic of coils and cotton
1553101972550.png

these are ss coils.... 28 guage wire... 4 wraps.... and clean ionized cotton... clean cotton everyday....

OK~ . . .

NOTHING IS BURNING
or combustible in
water vapor . . .

Stick to what you know professor . . .

There is enough
BAD info out there . . .

Please for the love of God
do not dissuade people
from switching to vaping . . .

It will save their life .

Nobody is arguing @ vaping is better than a bullet to the head ~ we would rather see you spend $600 on fuel & rear tires *
These are stainless steel coils . . .

28 gauge wire . . .

4 wraps . . .

And clean
ionized cotton . . .

Clean cotton
everyday . . .

Last edited:
ok... bad info here..... "more chemicals" lol.... and NOBODY USES DIACETYL anymore.... and juice doesn't EVER GET TO 600 degrees to cause any carcinogerns… there is a burning point to even juice... and these tests DELIBERATELY take ejuice to these critical temps to BURN THE ACTUAL cotton in the ecig…. PS.... if cotton is burned... it will produce CARCINOGENS

these "scientists" manipulate these tests to OVERHEAT the ecig and burn the cotton.... which they KNOW will produce chemicals... soooooo dishonest.... she KNOWS diacetyl ISNT used anymore.

high end ejuices are made in labs now... that's the way I would go.... 100 percent glycerin/pharmecuitical grade nicotine

Back