measurment needed

dolilind

Registered
Im looking for the measurement front the dust boot to the lower tree on the front forks of a STOCK (un touched) busa.
Im tryn to figure out what my rake angle is now from stock. I put on a vortex upper tree a few years ago and i belive it dropped the front down but i can't remember how much. Plus i installed Schnitz's rear lift links but im starting to belive thats why im have problems keeping the bike layed over. It kicks over great but when your dragging knee it's a real fight to keep it there. Starting to think it might be in my setup where i need to lose the lift links.

if you lowered the front, raised the rear, it should turn in faster and corner better at the expense of top end stability and suspension travel in the front.. (at least according to everything I have seen)

True true. It does go into the turns great, almost better than my 600 but while there she becomes a real bear to hold. Thats why im wondering if the front is dropped to far giveing me a very high angle with the links, and thats whats making the bike want to kick back up or feel loose when way over into the turns

Back