Me and the wife rode to Sunset Beach................Pics of what we saw.

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
This will be a two part post.
1st set is of course the usual. I really like the Willys
2nd set is a series shot of a guy doing stunts on the pier.

Enjoy ORG.
Bubba

IMG_5902.JPG

IMG_5906.JPG

IMG_5908.JPG

IMG_5920.JPG

IMG_5922.JPG

IMG_5923.JPG

IMG_5924.JPG

IMG_5926.JPG

IMG_5932.JPG

IMG_5934.JPG

I am so jealous! Beautiful pics Bubba! I think that once my wife moves out here we may have to come down that way and join up with you and your wife for a night out. Looks like a fun time!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Sure is some wild stuff out there!
Thanks! :thumbsup:
Very different from Buna ain't it!

Pics looked great.
I am so jealous! Beautiful pics Bubba! I think that once my wife moves out here we may have to come down that way and join up with you and your wife for a night out. Looks like a fun time!
Mike cant wait to see pics when you start riding!
How is the weather?

Fastbusa - yes a far cry from Buna:laugh:
wish we could have gotten to meet while I was there.
Maybe next time.

Derrick - y'all should come down anytime you wish and you will have a place to stay and we will ride the Cali coast!

thanks
Bubba

I AM going to take you up on that offer. I am sure the roads on the coast are just as beautiful as the back roads going up to Idyllwild!

hayadooin

"No really Hayadooin...."
Donating Member
Registered
Nice pics....... It was kind of overcast here in Glendale today and we had a little morning shower.... The wife and I went car shopping.... (what a wasted day I had...)

F=MA

Donating Member
Registered
Nice work on the stop action series of shots. Nice composition on the last shot in the first series.

All those photographs and not a single bikini? Sunset Beach must be in Kansas or somewhere equally repressed. :laugh:

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
you have an eye for the camera.... pro quality images going there... Kind of giggled over the "Chicago Pizza Grill" from the place that exports "California Pizza Kitchen" :laugh: