Me and my 99, new to the Forum!!!

Beautiful bike, BusaCorona.

You may be able to call and ask
icon2.gif
BlueGauges.com and see if they can make you 220 face plates for the 08 conversions. They have the Yellow Box available there too, so you might be able to work a package. And, who knows, you might be the one that initiates the GenII 220 face plates.

Is that an airfield on one or two of your shots? Pilot?
icon6.gif

Nice Bike! I lived in Sierra Vista for almost a year and I loved it out there. I think we had the same type of grass too...:laugh:

:welcome:

They actually lined up pretty well, I was surprised.

Welcome, nice bike.

I was going to ask the same question, it has become a hot topic around here because nobody had them. My Wife's trackbike has them & the fit sucks.

I really think that paint scheme is excellent! Nicely done. I'm not a fan of chrome, but it goes very well on your bike :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the best Hayabusa site on the net! You've had her four years....What took you so long to find us and post up?

AWESOME looking ride you have there bro!! I bet you get lots of double takes as you're cruisin' along! :beerchug:

:welcome: glad you had good luck with the hong kongs, alot of guy"s have not, looks great. How much$$$ for the plastic?

Back