MC's home safe

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey all, I am home and have a fresh hair cut for work tomorrow - I had a blast - thanks to you all!

MCM

great seeing you again Sir! thank you so much for the flag, patch, and other surprise :beerchug: now, plans must begin for Cap's get-together! trust me, we'll have creamed corn and everything :thumbsup:

It was great to see you again Shawn. Glad you made it home safe....Grumpy and I look forward to seeing you again... sooner than later!
Posted via Mobile Device

It's always good to see you Shawn! Thank you soooooo much for my flag. It's truly an honor and I will hang it with pride!:cheerleader:

Truely a pleasure to get to spend some time with you Shawn. Thank you for the Flag and Certificate, I am honored to recieve such a gift.

Wish you could have done more ridin', Shawn! We'll have to work on that for next time.

I'm trying to imagine what my 1st Bash experience would have been like w/ out your presence Shawn. And the conclusion I came to is....just not near as enjoyable. You were such an integral part of the whole thing and it was a pleasure to have met you.
My only complaint was....we didn't get to ride together...I hope that changes next time and you'll be back aboard your scoot getting some sweet saddle time in.

As alwasy Sir...a pleasure to have ya back home where you belong. I enjoyed spending time with you this bash and my respect and admiration for you grows with every experience..

It was great to see you..BTW talked to creasy and there might be something in the mail for you very very soon:whistle::whistle::thumbsup::bowdown:

Shawn great seeing you again. Thank you for all your hard work on the orgs Bikes...

It was great to finally meet you Shawn and to get to hang out and talk to you. Looking forward to the next time.

Back