MCN reporting updated Busa for '04

Kinda figured this would happen, but that also helped steer me to find a leftover 2002...In hopes that the impact of the New Busa release would sting to much...

I am curious what the New Blackbird will be about...

I wonder if they are going to give it some real Teeth?

At least it just says "updated" and not "radically changed".
I just hope "updated" doesn't mean "detuned". Either way, I'm still going to buy the ORANGE MONSTER® as soon as the dealer gets it in (April 25th I hope).

BTW...the 2003 "update" was gold on the calipers and forks. Hardly dramatic changes.

Dep

hmmmm wonder what they will do. To be honest I don't think their is much they can do. The bike is so Legendary that they can't greatly change the cosmetics without renaming it. LAws prevent them from making it any faster, sooooooooooo what are they gonna do?
rock.gif

Quote:
hmmmm wonder what they will do. To be honest I don't think their is much they can do. The bike is so Legendary that they can't greatly change the cosmetics without renaming it. LAws prevent them from making it any faster, sooooooooooo what are they gonna do?

I hear they will shed around 150lbs from it and extend the swing arm by 4" and Lower the beast and let it rip all from the Factory.
biggrin.gif

If Only LOL

I would bet that they update the busa by using some components from the 1000. Maybe degital guages, or (*music sounds*) upgrades to/from the B-King!

Back