McMustang, saw this fly over and thought of you..

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
2012-09-15_12-12-42_574-1.jpg

2012-09-15_12-12-42_574-1.jpg

We have had a couple flyinground here (if it flies you're bound to see one around here). They are very cool. Does Shawn fly one?

They buzz by us here in pensacola every now and then.....has an interesting sound for sure. I think I'll stick to my c130's though. Easy to fix!!

company i used to work for used to make drive shaft connectors for the osprey when they were still in development...

I saw one many moons ago when I lived in Tx. Don't exactly remember where but I think it was at Bell Helicopter.

Very cool! There will be several here in PCola shortly... They are an amazing airplane- but a PITA to keep in the air. I suspect there is some Duc engineering in there somewhere! LOL

They buzz by us here in pensacola every now and then.....has an interesting sound for sure. I think I'll stick to my c130's though. Easy to fix!!

I'm in PCola too! (well, work in PCola, live in Milton).

We have had a couple flyinground here (if it flies you're bound to see one around here). They are very cool. Does Shawn fly one?

Willy, don't fly 'em, but used I run maintenance on them...

thats way cool, have yet to see one in the air only on tv shows, thats alot of moving parts

Interesting -- I just saw a pair of these flying in formation on Friday. It was the first time I'd ever seen one (other than on TV) either.

I got to watch them transition from flight to hover and head in for a landing. I didn't get to see the landing due to the terrain, but the transition was cool.

--Sky

Back