MAYBE SELLING

fatjap

Registered
Hi all,
I'm thinking about giving up the street demon for 2 four wheelers(me and my kids).
Its an 02(canadian) silver blue. about 3k miles. Zero gravity double bubble, 16T drive, cut rear fender flush rear blinkers, two brothers slip-ons, steel braided brake lines front and back.
Suzuki maual with the 02 supplement.
Any price suggestions?
Any buyers?

Thanks FATJAP

sad.gif

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT RETAIL IS ON THE BIKE GO TO NADA.COM AND IT WILL GIVE YOU RETAIL ON THE BIKE .... IF YOU DO SELL GOOD LUCK.

FATJAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL GO BLIND!!!!!

Ok, I get down to San Diego like 2 to 3 times a year.. who am I going to try to get togteher with and go riding when I am down there!!! uhhh not that we have ever road together.... and well come to think of it we dont even know each other but.... I was going to hit you up the next time I came down!!!! how are you going to show me the twisties around there on a 4 wheeler!!!

uhhhh just my two cents.....
biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone.............I'm actually leaving the area in a few months to do fun things. I'll be back but right now I really dont have the time for a bike like this. Any spare time I have is with my family sooooooo atv's would allow me to pass on the joy of riding to my wife and kids.

Maybe $8700.00, this is a tough decision. But I still have access to knee draggers(the guys that work for me ride alot). So if you come to San Dawg I'll be able to get you on the twisties with guys that are safe and trust worthy.

damn man hate to see you have to sell your baby, but a man has to do what a man has to do....

Quick question, does those Canadian models come with the OEM Euro switches where your able to turn your headlights on and off.

hey i was thinking the same thing
sell busa and get some dirt bikes for me and my son
same reason also, so i can spend more time with him

but i thought about it and the whole reason i got the busa was to get away from everyone and everything.
be alone riding the freeways.
go play with the big kids on the weekend.
you know, walk wheelies and all.

so i doubt im get a dirtbike soon
but maybe if i get some extra money ill buy my son a bike dont know what kind yet.

will know when i get extra money

good luck what ever you do if you keep it or what ever

Back