Maybe I'm just not right?

det45

Registered
Is it wrong for me to sit in front of my trailer and admire my Busa while putting on a bender with my favorite adult beverages? :beerchug: (no riding while drinking of course)

uhhhh did you say trailer?

Picture 010 (Small).jpg

Congrats on that beautiful, awesome machine, bro!

You seem very, very proud...and justifiably so. :beerchug:

Ha! I got you'all beat, I live in a 5th wheel decorated with Bud Light cans, one broken truck in the driveway, and a garbage can full of empties guarded by my "don't know any better" stupid dog! The only spot that is clean of beer cans is where I park my Busa which is crane chained to my trailer.:beerchug:: P.S. I also have a 54 inch plasma TV in my trailer so I can watch NASCAR and the trailer park boys on PBS :laugh:

hey do me favor and enjoy one of those adult beverages for me! I can't to wait to return to the states so i can hug and a kiss my bike, then grab a cold one! I just hope that someone brings my baby to my welcome home arrival so I can ride her home first!:beerchug:

Last edited:
(Flippnswitchez) When you get back to the states I'll buy you several cold ones, heck let's take the Busa's on a road trip! Any takers? I'm in San Antonio Texas, Single and do WTF I want too.....Road trips and cold ones are in my DNA Busa Babes & Bros.....det45 :thumbsup:

Ha! I got you'all beat, I live in a 5th wheel decorated with Bud Light cans, one broken truck in the driveway, and a garbage can full of empties guarded by my "don't know any better" stupid dog! The only spot that is clean of beer cans is where I park my Busa which is crane chained to my trailer.:beerchug:: P.S. I also have a 54 inch plasma TV in my trailer so I can watch NASCAR and the trailer park boys on PBS :laugh:
Sounds like me when I was 35. OOh, them was the good old days but age kinda sweeps that stuff away. Still like the beer but a little more laid back now.

Back