Maybe a repost but...

cipher5791

Registered
I was wondering what size allen wrench or T-wrench do you use for the front wheel axel. I want to take my front wheel off so I can polish some of that chrome that I can't reach when I wash my bike. If you know if I can rig up something, I am not beyond that also.:bowdown:

Im sure somone will give exact size,you just need a bolt and two nuts to rig your own..i could run out to the garage for you and ck if need be but give it 5 min,somone will post it or do a search theres alot of re-post threads on this

You can use one of these...5/8" all thread union...get it @ your local home center :thumbsup:

100_1241.jpg

I believe from memory you just loosen the brake side axle keepers below the axle. Don't drop the baby.

I cant remember, but i have a axle bar its either a 22mm or the 24 for the busa. To remove the axle you loosen the 2 10mm bolts on the bottom of the fork that the allen head is on. Loosen the axle till finger tight the loosen the other 2 10mm bolts on the other fork bottom. Hold up the wheel and pull the axle bushing out and the axle out. And blammo the wheel is out. Watch the brake calipers on the wheel. There isnt much clearance.

Back